Chapter 42: Shinrai

She watched him and swallowed a lump in her throat, shocked at how turned on she was

She watched him and swallowed a lump in her throat, shocked at how turned on she was. Her eyes travelled from his mouth down towards his washboard abs and the bulge. A gnawing, warm feeling grew down there.

She stared straight into his eyes, and her hands subconsciously let her jacket slid down her shoulders. His eyes darkened when he saw her smooth shoulders and the top of her creamy breasts revealing themselves.

He cursed. She bit her lower lip. There was only one way to know how this would end. The two should play the game.

He closed the gap between them, his blazing gaze never left her, as he grabbed her arms and pinned her against the wall. "Are you jealous, Yue? That is how I felt."

He kissed her neck and licked her long and slow. She moaned, closing her eyes. Oh, how she long for this.

"I miss you, Yue. Do you miss me?" He whispered huskily, before crushing his lips on hers. "I'm not going to be gentle with you tonight."

His tongue danced with hers as he reached underneath her blouse and unhooked her strapless bra, flinging it to the ground. He pulled her blouse down, latched his mouth on her breast, and started sucking her nipple.

She cried his name, as he sucked and licked both her nipples, causing ripples of ecstasy rushing through her veins. She forgot that he was the one who triggered her anger earlier.

"I love your breasts. They are mine." She leaned back, arching her body and offering it to him.

"Don't stop," she whispered and moaned, writhing in his arms, as he lapped and sucked on each one of them.

Didi returned his mouth to hers urgently and dived his tongue furiously inside her, as if punishing her for her defiant act earlier.

For some reason, that excited her and she longed for him to be inside her. But it frustrated her that she had wanted him so easily. Why can't she be angry with him too?

She pulled away from him and sank her teeth on his shoulder and bit him hard. "Yue!" He screamed.

Ignoring him, she took his face and landed her lips on his, nibbling and sucking on his lower lip. Her fingers digged deep on his shoulders as they kissed, fervently, her back against the wall.

He grinned his hips against her, pressing his arousal against that part of her body. Her body flared up instantly.

With one swift move, he hiked up her skirt and tugged her panty down and grabbed her bottom, lifting her up, as her legs tangled around his hip.

"You're mine, Yue," he grunted as he nudged her thighs apart and entered her swiftly.

She gasped, shocked by the sudden thrust and felt his whole length inside her. Her body started to shiver as he pounded her, hard and fast. She had never experienced such primal aggressive act with Didi, it was their first and she felt extremely exhilarated.