Chapter 35: Issho

🍋⚠️ Mature content

Didi was startled by a female voice

Didi was startled by a female voice. His eyes widened to see Yue in the bath with him. And she was...naked as he was. Never he would imagined her to be here. Not like this. No. He straightened up his body.

"Yue! What are you doing here?!"

She smiled lopsidedly. "Bathing, like you."

Didi's heart started to race as she walked calmly towards him. "But...but how did you get in? I mean...." he stammered.

She was now a few inches away from him. His heartbeat thundered against his chest. She looked absolutely radiant. Her hair was slightly wet, framing her face and hanging over her shoulder. She was glowing.

"I told them I was your wife and we argued so I needed to make-up to you."

"You what?!" he said, raising his voice.

She chuckled. "Mr. Wang He Di, don't you have crazy fans posing as wife or girlfriend to get near you?"

He shook his head. "Never."

She moved one step closer. "I am the first."

"Yue, I don't know why you are doing this but it's not funny. Please get dressed or I will," he said, pursing his lips.

His ears were red and his body felt warmer than the water they were in. His eyes averted from looking at her fair, creamy-looking cleavage glimmering above the water, revealing the fullness of her breasts beneath the surface. Didi drew his breath sharply.

The girl in front of him gazed at him softly with a determined look. "Don't you want this, Didi? Didn't you dream of me this way....for three years?"

His heart was racing. "Yes....I mean NO! Yue, I didn't have wet dreams of you!"

She laughed quietly, and moved closer to him. He pressed himself against the wall of the onsen tub. He wished he could break the wall down so he could disappear right through it, away from her seduction. He was merely a mortal, for crying out loud.

"Didi..." she whispered. That whisper sent a shiver down his neck, all the way down his spine. Her hands went behind his neck and she leaned her face forward, leaving a feathery kiss on his lips. Both of their breathing were heavy, as they looked at each other, their pupils were dilated.

"Did you drink, Yue? Are you drunk?" He whispered. Up close, she looked even more beautiful. Her big brown eyes gazed into his.

She beamed. "Just enough for courage. I know what I'm doing." She tiptoed and kissed him again. This time, she pressed her body against his and she could feel herself shivering. His skin....their skin felt so good together.