Chapter 31: Gesuto

He could not stop grinning

He could not stop grinning. Or staring. His Kyoto ramen was delicious but it was not as enticing as the girl slurping it in front of him, her head bobbing up and down a little, her eyes glimmering and her "Slushhhh", "Hmmmm" and "Aaahhh" were like a symphony to his ears.

There was something erotic with the way she moved, and by the way her lips smacked together after every slurp, setting off a train of feelings that started to make his pants felt tighter

There was something erotic with the way she moved, and by the way her lips smacked together after every slurp, setting off a train of feelings that started to make his pants felt tighter. He shifted his legs and cupped his chin with his palm, his eyes shining with excitement.

"Wang He Di. Do you know that it's rude to stare?" She teased, without looking up.

Caught. His ears turned red but he did not mind. He would fluster for his girl anytime.

"I can't help it. I have not seen you for so long. I still can't believe you are here." He said, his hand reaching out to touch her other hand. A slight current ran down his veins, causing his body to jerk back and he swallowed.

"So are you going to hold my hand while eating?" she giggled. She did not mind a clingy Wang He Di. After all, he and she, they were one. Like the plant in her heart.

Intertwined. Inseparable. Indestructible.

"I will never let your hand go again, Yue. I swear," he said, his tone of voice firm.

She looked up, her big brown eyes glimmered. His heart fluttered, just like the first time he saw her at the club. Just like that. She took his breath away.

He retracted his hand and scratched behind his ears, smiling. Why does this girl bewitch him so much?

"You dare hold another girl's hand?" She asked, her eyes still teasing him. He shook his head profusely. Then, she laughed. "I was just playing with you. Are you finishing your ramen? If not, may I?"

He pushed his bowl to her and smiled, as he watched her slurp the noodles. "Didn't Dudu-jie ask you to watch your diet?"

"I would rather die than to diet in Kyoto!" she exclaimed.