Chapter 7: Hana

Didi arrived ten minutes before their agreed time and waited in front of her house.

It was an old townhouse, which was situated slightly far off the city central, in a peaceful neighbourhood.

He checked himself in the mirror and smiled. Even though this was not an official date, he was eager to meet her again.

He took his phone and called Marco. He wanted to confirm if his office had handed over the business agreement to Nagasaki-san to take over his chain restaurant business.

He was frowning when Marco told him that they needed to change some of the terms that he did not notice Yue stepping out of her house.

When he glanced up, she was standing in front of him, smiling

When he glanced up, she was standing in front of him, smiling. He almost dropped his phone.

"Marco, just do what you need. I need to go."

"Is your 'girlfriend' calling you? Send my regards to her." teased Marco.

"Bro, I love your affirmation." he grinned.

His eyes averted to Yue, his heart was thumping hard. She had chosen to wear a feminine, flowery, dress that flowed down her body like lilies spinning in the field, graceful and pure. Her hair was pinned up, framing her almond-shaped face and she had light make-up on. She absolutely looked divine today.

"Wow!" he exclaimed

"Wow!" he exclaimed.

"Morning, Didi. Is that how you normally greet girls?" Yue smiled.

"Oh, sorry. Ohayo. I'm just....you look good in colors. I mean you always look good." He was lost for words, his hand touching his nape, his ears turning red.

"Thank you. Did you get the locations I sent you last night?" she asked softly.

There was a slight breeze, and her skirt was dancing around her knees. Her hands went to smoothen it. She shivered.

"Let's get in the car." he offered, opening the passenger car door for her.

Yue smiled. "I have to get used to this."