Chapter 40: Shitto 1

The next few days, they were back in Kyoto, busy with packing and souvenir shopping but managed to squeeze in their schedule for the Manga Anime Fair and Yiren's engagement party, a small, semi-modern affair held at a boutique hotel

Yue enjoyed the party especially when the couple took the dance floor. She watched them, thinking how compatible they looked together and thought if Didi and her would look as good as them.

"Want to dance with me?" A husky male voice floated next to her ears.

"Didi, no one else is dancing but them!" she protested but Didi was dragging her and putting one hand behind her back, right below her waist, locking her in his arms.

She wore a peach-colored, long-sleeved Chinese cheongsam that night, as a respect to Chinese customs, but it turned out that she was the only one wearing that when everyone else donned modern dresses or kimonos.

"Did I tell you that you look ravishing tonight, Yue?" He gushed as he brought her close to his chest. "Are you still on the pill? Can we—" he breathed down her neck, "tonight?"

Her skin tingled as she smiled. "Okaasan is at home."

Kissing her ear, he whispered, "Then, we have to be very, very quiet. Especially you, Yue."

"Me?" She cried indignantly, as he laughed. They finished the slow dance and went back to the table to join the other guests.

That night, they took time to explore each other, lips and tongues tangling furiously, as they frolicked on the bed, each wanting to domineer the other. Having to do it quietly increased the excitement even more and as they reached their peak and joined as one, they could no longer hold in their moans.

"Yue, that was amazing—" his breathing still ragged, as he nuzzled his face in her neck, his body atop of her, limbs tangled, both still catching their breaths. "I miss you. I miss this. Last few days was hell without touching you."

She turned and kissed his forehead. "The rest did you good."

He kissed her neck and breathed her in. "You're right. I think I can go on and on tonight."

She giggled and her hands went to his soft hair. "We have an early departure to Osaka tomorrow. And breakfast with Okaasan, remember?"

"Hmmm.....no problem," he mumbled as he continued scattering kisses on the top of her satin smooth breasts.

She tightened her hug on him. "Didi, I'm excited to sing with Kandytown but I'm not sure if I'm ready to go home." She had gotten used to the life here. And the freedom to love. Without hiding from the public.

"Yue, don't overthink. We can practise in Osaka." He smiled, caressing her hair. "Remember what I said earlier?"

She nodded. "I know. We arrive at the hotel separately. Wear mask when we leave the hotel. Separately. Stand one meter apart."