Chapter 24: Osoi

Didi woke up with a jolt when his alarm rang

Didi woke up with a jolt when his alarm rang. The person next to him made a moan.

He lifted his head and saw that Yue's leg was atop his and her head was just next to his right arm. It seemed that halfway through that morning, she had rolled herself close to him.

He carefully removed her leg and sat up. Touching his lips, he smiled. He almost could not control the fire he had in his groin last night when they kissed.

He thought he was dreaming when someone brushed against his lips, then when it happened again, he knew it was Yue kissing him.

Still half dazed, he responded by pulling her close to him and deep kissed her back. His tongue explored her mouth and tasted the kind of sweetness that he would never forget.

He could have indicated he was actually awake but if he did, Yue would stop kissing him so he carried on the pretend. Oh how beautiful it was. It was like he went to heaven and came back. Had he continued on, it would be a point of no return.

He bent down and caressed her face. Her long curly lashes rested softly on her eyelids, her oh-so-perfect nose and lips, and even her moles, were perfect to him. He had ran out of superlatives to describe her.

All he knew was the feeling he had for her was growing every single day.

"Why are you two behaving funnily?" asked Chao Yue, when she kept catching them stealing glances at each other when they thought the other was not looking

"Why are you two behaving funnily?" asked Chao Yue, when she kept catching them stealing glances at each other when they thought the other was not looking. "Did both of you..ahem? Something happened in the tent?" She smiled slyly, nudging Yue.

"We just slept, Chao Yue." she responded curtly. She swore she would not tell anyone that she kissed Didi when he was sleeping and he actually kissed her back! Passionately. Frenzily. Abandoning any hesitancy.

Gosh, Wang He Di is a good kisser.

Chao Yue raised an eyebrow. "Are you really that conservative, Yue? Oh well, I won't ask you anymore. But you know, last night that outburst with Justin, I really think that was real. You scared me, Yue. Between you and me, did you really think he did it?"