Chapter 17: Chansu

Yue tilted her head upwards and saw the sacriest looking glare she had ever seen

Yue tilted her head upwards and saw the sacriest looking glare she had ever seen. Wang He Di had Ning Que's murderous glare.

"DIDI!"

Big boy snickered and put her down on the ground. But the other two held her arms tightly. "We are just playing with her. Don't be so serious."

"You mess with my girl. You mess with me." He glowered at them.

They laughed. "You mess with us means you are messing with our Da-ge," pointing to the biggest guy among three. "Why don't you run along and let us take care of her? You left her alone, anyways."

Yue looked at Didi pleadingly, signaling him to watch out for Da-ge. Didi did not move a single twitch.

"Let her go and we will all walk away like civilized people."

All at once, Da-ge lunged forward with something he withdrew from his back jeans pocket and hurled it towards Didi. He ducked from his knife, turned sideways and punched the big guy's stomach. He yelled.

The stocky guy who was holding Yue released her and went to help Da-ge. It was two against one now. It happened too fast. Didi received a blow on his face,  causing his lip to bleed.

"Didi!" she shouted, trying to squirm out of the last guy's grip.

But Didi had fast feet and he immediately took a lunge towards Stocky and sent him flying before sprawling on the ground. He did not see Da-ge coming.

"URGHHH!!!" He screamed as he felt his left arm in pain. Blood was streaming and soaking through his white jersey. Da-ge laughed.

Taking this chance, Yue stepped on the last guy's feet, grabbed his arm and pulled him over her shoulder and flung him down.

She ran as Da-ge was about to launch another attack on Didi. She leaped as high as she could and kicked him from the back, causing his body skating on the ground before it came to a halt.

She took the knife from the floor, and heaved his neck with her arm, putting the knife over his neck. "Didn't I say don't make me hurt you?"

"Please no, Yue-jie. Spare my life!"

"I don't want to see you or your buddies as long as I'm in Suzhou. Do I make myself clear?" Da-ge nodded profusely.

"I'm keeping this." She folded the pocket knife and pushed his head down. "Get out of my sight!"

The three boys picked up their feet and ran as fast as they could. "Assholes," she muttered, brushing her hands on her pants.

Suddenly, she remembered Didi. He was sitting down, holding his wounded arm. He looked pale.