Chapter 15: Tsumetai

Didi left the changing room with a smile on his face

Didi left the changing room with a smile on his face. He was thrilled that Yue was excited about their next date. She had been giving him all the positive responses. Having her close to him awhile ago left his heart pulsing furiously. He almost could not hold himself back from giving her the first kiss.

When he came out, half of the crowd had left but his friends were waiting for him.

"Look at that! He must have won the lottery," Justin teased.

"This must be better than striking a lottery. Earth to Didi! Your drink is still with me," Jia Qi called out.

He smiled. "Thanks, Jia. But I'm gonna need to skip that drink. Else, I can't drive home."

"How did the talk with Yue go? Where are you bringing her on your third date?" she asked.

When she heard what Didi did, she gasped. "Wang He Di! Since when are you a women charmer? Xi Ze! Our friend had completely transformed."

Didi laughed. "You are exaggerating."

"Xi Ze, where are we going next for our date?" Jia Wi asked turning to Xi Ze.

He groaned. "Didi, can you please stop brainwashing my girlfriend? Jia, we have literally been to every possible dating place in Suzhou!"

"What about Shanghai? Let's go Shanghai!" she said excitedly.

Kuan and Didi nodded in agreement. "That is not a bad idea at all. A romantic getaway in Shanghai Bund."

Xi Ze looked glummed. "You guys are sabotaging me. I don't get as many off-days as you guys do."

"Keep your woman or keep your off-days? Choose!" Kuan asked, pointing a finger at Xi Ze.

Xi Ze put his glass near his lips as all the other eyes bored into him. Jia Qi watched him eagerly. "All right! All right! Jia, I will arrange a trip for us."

"Hooray!" The rest of them cheered. Jia Qi flung her arms around his neck and kissed him on the cheek. "You are the best!"

"All right! My job here is done. I'm leaving." Didi announced.

"Aren't you gonna wait for Yue? You won't be seeing her till the next date." Jia Qi asked.

"Tonight is her night. I want her to bask in her own success. Besides, do you think I'm really going to wait two weeks?" He smiled.

If he were not wrong, tomorrow was the day she would visit Jackson and Mama Wang. He would make sure he showed up as her surprise chauffeur again.