Chapter 21: Kyanpu

"Wu Xi Ze!!" He bellowed

"Wu Xi Ze!!" He bellowed. "Explain why the whole gang is here."

Xi Ze smiled sheepishly and said "I might have accidentally told Sun Qian BUT...I told her it's your idea for this getaway and if she is keen, she needs to check with you. She must have contacted Justin on her own and—Ouch!!"

Jia Qi who was awake by now, smacked her boyfriend hard on his chest. "Idiot! Sun Qian does what she pleases. Didi, I'm so sorry. Since there is nothing we can do about it now, why not just take it as a group outing? It might be fun!"

Didi still had a scowl on his face when Yue touched him lightly on his shoulder. "Hey, Jia Qi is right. We can still chill out on our own. Remember we are supposed to stay awake the whole night?"

He turned towards her as she smiled warmly at him, evaporating any kind of anger in him. He sighed a loud breath. "Wu Xi Ze, you pay for lunch today. You owe me."

Xi Ze held his hands up "Okay, anything! Come on, they are waiting for us."

When they got down the car, they pretended to be surprised to see everyone. "Wow, is China so small? What a coincidence!" Didi said sarcastically. He really could not help himself.

Sun Qian and Chao Yue laughed. "Come on Didi, we can have our own fun on the other side of the beach if you don't welcome us." teased Sun Qian.

Didi glared at her. "That sounds good."

Kang put his arm around his shoulder. "Hey buddy, sorry we barge in like this but Tantou Island trip is too good to be passed. Sun Qian and I had always wanted to come. Kuan too."

Chao Yue raised her hand. "Me too! I even bought a new tent for this trip!"

Seeing everyone's excitement, Didi decided to let things go. After all, Yue was right. They could find their time together tonight.

"Okay guys. Just be sure you don't tag along in my honeymoon next time. Don't blame me if I become Hulk!" he warned.

They laughed. Sun Qian turned to Yue. "Yue, where are you guys planning for honeymoon?"

"Sun Qian!" Kang exclaimed and dragged her by her shoulder. "It's time for you to talk less and eat more." Kuan and Xi Ze nodded in agreement.

Justin went over to Didi, looking apologetic. "Sorry Didi, I thought you knew the rest are coming so I made the arrangements. Had I known..."

"It's okay buddy. Thanks for doing this. How long more do we need before we can get to the island?"

"35 minutes from the harbour by fishing boat. I'm planning to get some seafood for BBQ tonight too. They sell fresh seafood wholesale here."

Didi's eyes widened in excitement. "Do they have squid?" Justin nodded.

"Definitely. Hey, Yue loves squid too. Am I right, Yue?" Calling Yue who was talking to Jia Qi, next to him. "Didi loves squid just like you do!"