New job

I think at that moment I forgot to breath for sure. Yes it happened instantly. I never thought even in a dream that I will get nervous this much because of a particular hot vampire.

Honestly he is too handsome and hot at the same time and I am sure that even an old woman will get attracted to his powerful aura and god like features. But I know about myself very well, at least I thought so. Because unlike the other times my heart wasn't very obedient or focused this time. Because I got not only weird butterflies in my tummy but also very awful, tingling feelings I never had.

Actually I couldn't even believe that it was me who was having no problems with the opposite gender. And here I am thinking about a random handsome vampire this way.

I think I have to wash my brain from holy water when I get home because of the odd feelings I got. Because when I met with those green eyes I still don't understand the awful likeable thoughts which bloomed in my body. Honestly what is happening? I still don't have a clue.

Is it because he looks so sexy and hot? At the moment when he got close to my earlobe and whispered me to be careful next time, my whole body felt numb and a delicious buzz went down my whole body. Truly that's something unusual and not prepared by me.

What is wrong with my hormones'? But I have passed my puberty long time ago, haven't I?

Is this because I uncovered myself to the society for the first time?

Or else is it because that I didn't have any male friends in my lifetime?

When I was in orphanage, we had only girls there. So we didn't get to meet any boy of our age. I think, that might be the reason why I am getting those awful, weird feelings, right?

But...I don't know what to say actually.

"Others won't forgive you so easily.." telling those few words, he disappeared to the thick air in an instant like a wind. Yes...I know that they can go from one place to another in an instant. But this is the first time that I experienced it standing so close and witnessing some of their powers.

But if I stand here any longer like a statue, the ones who are looking at me will definitely laugh at me. Because they are already giving me some awful looks. So I straighten myself like nothing happened even though I was a hot mess inside. After that I quickly picked up the file on the floor and went to the receptionist being careful not bump into anyone this time.

Actually I have already met the manager of this restaurant if I hadn't bump into that green eyed monster.

It's ok Sofi...just forget that incident...you have a long way to go...This will not be the one and only time you face such things. So calm yourself girl...You can do this! Now go.

So I went and inquired from the receptionist whether I can meet the manager. Oh! Thank God she is human...Honestly, I am very glad as she wasn't a vampire.....Yes really. Because I am not ready to deal with another vampire any time soon.

She was very friendly and asked me to wait in the lobby for few minutes. The good news is, she said that I can meet the manager today itself.

However I had to wait in the lobby around more than 20 minutes. But I have to tell you... it was worth waiting because I got the job..Yes..Sofia was hired for her first job!!Can you imagine how happy I am? My first job...I got it from QUEENS PLATE.