Naked Glory

Can my day get any better? I don't think so. After he left, I ate the breakfast brought by Clara and headed out to enjoy the limited freedom I earned after spending a whole week in his majestic room, or if I say the huge compartment.

I think that would be the perfect definition coz it was spacious that much. Hmm...We could have given accommodation to more than 3 elephants.

By the way I am so happy today. Yes! a lot. Even though my movements were restricted to his floor, that's really fine with me. Because I am no longer a prisoner in the four walls of his royal bedroom. I stepped out of it with the golden key he left on my hand, thinking about finding my main target. But it wasn't that easy to locate it, as the whole floor was like a maze which lead to many corridors in each direction.

Somehow I can tell one thing. Without any effort, it screamed royalty seeing the golden chandeliers, high white ceiling, beautiful paintings of nature, huge royal blue vases with a gold touch and many more. I actually don't know what to say after seeing the high priced lavish stuff that I haven't ever encountered.

After all he is a prince, isn't he?

Walking around the unknown place gave me a better picture about my surroundings precisely. According to Clara's explanation earlier I am in the north wing of the palace. Who knew that there would be a day that I would talk about wings instead of floors? And there are 2 more wings; south and west.

That's not all I have to say if you are wondering. As she said, king and the queen is living in the west while south wing is reserved for a museum, swimming pool, hospital, cinema and the royal throne room. Altogether there are 400 rooms including staffrooms, offices, bathrooms, principal bedrooms and state rooms here.

Royalty and their wealth which has come from centuries. No wonder.

However this excellency has a separate pool, kitchen, dinning hall, a huge library, 2 office rooms and 14 bedrooms except his one. Actually I shouldn't be surprised at all. I am missing only few unicorns and a rainbow right now.

After wandering for half an hour, I found the target I was looking at the end of the last corridor.

"Pheww... finally!"

Large golden doors which lead to the dream world I wanted to get lost. Yes that's LIBRARY. At least it will help me to escape this bitter reality I am stuck in. Who knew I will be caged in such a place like this? But if I get a chance ever, I am going to fly out without a second thought.

The rebellious thoughts in my mind halted as soon as I opened the large doors using the key given by Excellency himself. Who knew the library would like the heaven? Honestly I haven't seen the heaven. I am just saying actually.

I don't even remember the moment stepping into the library and closing the door behind me. Truly, I am mesmerized by it's beauty. Because I have gone to the library at our orphanage more than thousand times in my life time. And also I have read many details and seen pictures of libraries and live videos of them via tv. But they all were dark, weird and old . Above all they looked like some haunted places with invisible spirits everywhere.

I know that I cannot compare all the libraries around the world with the same measurements. But this particular library which belong to this majesty hold another definition to that.

White walls, white and gold pillars and book racks on both side of the large spacious hall. There is a small ladder at the foot of each book rack to reach the books on the upper shelves. And when I look up the ceiling, I have no words to say. Because it just reminded me the colour visible on the sky in spring. And it was decorated with beautiful paintings of deities, vampires, angels, flowers and many more.