Snake Vs Rose

I don’t know how many times I changed my night dress tonight. Because you know...I am not ready to face him yet. It’s true that we expressed our truer feelings to each other and solved the biggest misunderstanding that occurred.

Yet that hesitance to face him as I am his is little bit odd. But I knew that I cannot stay in the closet for an eternity, well I mean the whole night. So I settled for a light pink night dress that reached to my mid thigh which had very thin straps though it has exposed so much skin to the viewer.
However comparing to the other ones in the closet this one is far better.

When I came out of the closet, the only thought that occupied my mind was to find his position in the room first. Because I wanted to prepare myself mentally for the first night that we are going to spend here in this room after six long nights. For my luck there was no need for me to crane my head that much to find his majesty. He stood at the huge tall glass window looking outside all in his half naked glory. Grey sweet-pants with no shirt emphasising his Greek-god features.

But I think...I am mesmerised by his beauty. Yes... the moonlight has fallen to his side profile and the exposed skin, muscles and the hair making it glow like gold. I know a man cannot be said beautiful. But...you know it’s an underestimate to him if I say he is just handsome. I think I am falling so deeper and deeper with this gorgeous vampire prince, every minute, more and more.

" Are you done checking me out sweetheart?”

" Huh!”

then only I realised that I am still standing at the opened closet and ogling at him like a crazy woman. God! why am I embarrassing myself like this all the time?

“Come here love...I wanna hold you close to me and feel you. Just to see you are real.”

I think I will get a heart attack sooner or later, hearing what he said and seeing that beautiful dimple plus smile. I couldn’t say no or may be later even just to irritate that face actually. So when I reached to him with baby steps, he circled his strong muscular arms around my tiny waist and dragged me towards his naked chest.

I think this will be my most favourite place that I like to hide from now on. Because his drugging smell and the cold warmth that is seeping to my body made me feel like that I am in heaven.

" You smell beautiful sweetheart...” When he hid his face in the crook of my neck telling that, the tingles and the sparks I tried to avoid so far scattered throughout me in an instant. I don’t know how he gets that reaction out of me... yet I know that only his touch has brought that kind of reaction from me so far.

If I thought that he would just end from there like that, I was totally wrong. Because he started peppering small kisses from the nape of mine to the crook of my neck. I just felt like I was in the air just floating. The hands I had placed on his chest slowly went upwards and circled around his neck while feeling the hard abs of his majestic body on their own mind.

“Do you know what you are doing to me, darling? You make me crazy...” his husky voice was all I needed to the green light. Because I was never the bold type, specially for exploring sexuality. But he is bringing out something new from me all the time that we are touching. Because the next moment my hands were holding his face from both sides. He is so beautiful and majestic. I think... I can’t stop touching him now. It’s like my mind is possessed by another woman right now.

The green eyes are more intense and those lips... oh dear lord! they look so pinkish and fluffy. My heart started pounding vigorously in that instant. No wonder that the girls are ready to die at his feet. Because who can resist his charms? I think I am Aww struck right now.