Intimacy- Part 1

"Your highness, who is this piece of human shit?" one of the blondes who was eagerly opening his suit jacket made a very disgusting comment with so much irritation. And the other blonde also had no difference on her face. Because both of these vampire women are plotting my death in their minds due to the looks on their faces right now. Yes, may be seeing my astonished state might have reduced their pace of whatever dirty things they were waiting to try as soon as they reached this room.

But what is this "your highness" in their vocabulary? Is he really a prince like the one I met earlier? I should learn these things without letting myself fall before the depth of this mess. That is the best choice than jumping into conclusions first. By the way, where was I? Oh! I was having a mental battle about the sexual tension about the gorgeous vampire blondes, right? Actually I can have a better understanding about the decency of these vampire women who consider us humans as piece of shit at this rate.

And the other one is the Mr. sexy; half swollen lips, dishevelled hair and the darker shade of green in his eyes and the half opened dress shirt. God he is so beautiful yet what a man-whore!!  I know that I have already heard about his sexual adventures from Rose and the others. No I realise they might be right all alone even though I had a small thought that they might be just hot gossips. 

Above all, my heart is still beating erratically due to the explicit picture that embedded in my mind earlier. Because they weren't aware of my existence for sometimes as they were immersed in their own world of doing dirty things to each other. It was like a first hand experience of watching an ex-rated movie before the things get too heated. However, my sharp intake of breath made the Mr. Sexy to turn his head towards my way. 

But still he seems in a trance or something. Because no words, no movement or nothing as his whole self is focused on my face. And then it slowly went down,  and down towards my legs! Oh.. he is such a pervert it seems. The two ladies in his arms aren't enough for him I guess.

And then one of the blondes opened her mouth again, " Your highness, why don't we throw this shit out till we finish what we started?" Then the complete silence for few seconds... tick- tock... tick-tock... may be he might be planning to throw me out. I would hide in the closet if I knew that he is bringing some company here.

"Get out... both of you..." I can't believe my eyes that Mr. Sexy is throwing out not me but his company. But what if he is having another plan? what if he is going to punish me after sending these two out.

" Your highness, what did you just say? Do you want to throw us out instead of this pathetic bitch?" though they have a beauty to kill and body to die, their mouths are mountains of smelly garbage. 

" I said... out... right now!!" But his sole attention is on me yet.I think I am totally scared right now. Because he looks pissed and I can sense it very well. And then the two blondes are out of the room after giving me a murderous looks like this is not over.

The door was just shut with a 'click' sound and then the complete silence. Both of us are having a staring contest. This silence can be cut into slices if I had a knife. So I did what I am best at that moment. I looked down not being able to tolerate his heated stare anymore. because the way he looks at me right now is totally different though I cannot  comprehend what it is.

Then I can hear his foot steps slowly,very slowly reaching towards me. And then he stopped in front of the couch where I was sitting.His polished shoes look very expensive. That won't cover even my whole salary I was expecting from QUEEN's PLATE I guess.And then he cleared his throat to grab my attention.

This time no jokes or no playful manner. So I slowly raised my head to look at his face even though I was having a total mental breakdown in me. Let's see what he is going to say this time.

" Sofia, we should talk now." So I just nodded my head. Because who am I to deny him? Then he observed my face for a few seconds and looked at the empty space beside the couch. Then I got the silent message and got to a side to give some space for him to sit. Yeah! he just wanted to talk, right?

" I think I have to brief you on few things so listen carefully. Even though I am not very strict with you as my pet, when we go out of this room we are just pet and master, OK?" Then I nodded my head to tell him that I am listening. "In this room you can do anything freely. But when we go out of this room, you should be an obedient pet to me, got it?" So again I'm nodding like the good pet I am.

" Another thing is, you should call me your highness when we are out with others. But inside these walls, we can talk to each other on first name basis. So call me Zion and there is no need for you to panic or worry as I have no intention of drinking blood from you. All you have to do is, accompany me to the events I want you to attend. But if you disobey me, you are definitely going to get punished, understand?"

Of course how can I not understand when he explains clearly about the consequences, right? However it seems that Mr. Sexy is not bad after all. If he doesn't have any intention of hurting me or tormenting like I saw in the pet shop, then I am on the safe side, right?

Unknowingly a small crawled to my face...
"Thank you... ummm...umm.."
"Zion.." he just completed the sentence for me. That voice is very sexy and masculine.
Oh god my poor heart! It's jumping up and down already.

However I can go to sleep peacefully at this rate without a worry. He slowly nodded his head and if I am not mistaken I think I saw a small smile tugged at the corner of his face.

"By the way it's already midnight now. You can go to sleep on this cough today onwards and there won't be any of my flings who will come to this room. Most importantly, don't even think of stepping out of this room till the end of this week, got it? "

"OK, I won't go anywhere, I promise you."
"Hmmm that's great. Then good night love." He just stood while winking at me and disappeared behind the bathroom door in the next instance.
"Good night Zion." I just whispered to the open air.

I think I am having a mental dance in my head. Because I am happy even though he is a vampire, he isn't bad after all. So I slowly laid on the couch as a huge burden was released from my shoulders. Eventually I drifted into a peaceful slumber while hearing the faint sound of the bathroom shower. I knew I am safe, at least for now.

*******************************

This is not the end of this chapter guys. We have part 2 which gives us a special moment between Zion and Sofia. So straight away to the  part 2...

😉😉❤👍