Surprise

The nightmare I used to see every night is no where to be found. I have no idea how it's possible. Because since the moment I have a good understanding of everything, this particular nightmare haunted my mind. But since I became his pet, it seems it has disappeared gradually. Actually I am so thankful for that. Because I still remember how I used to scream and awake thinking it's real those days.

The days and the nights that I spend with the presence of my handsome mate flying like a rocket. Because I didn't even felt how time travels when I am with him. And the other people who made it easy was his beloved parents and grandparents. It was like yesterday I bumped into him in that restaurant, became his royal pet, then fell in love with him so madly and then went on my first date with him dolled up in that sexy blue dress that hung in our closet. And then his beloved parents, grandparents and his close friend circle are the other people who made it easy for me to adjust to this new environment. Because each time he was absent due to duties with his father, his mom, his grandparents and sometimes his friends never let me felt neglected or alone as at least one of them was there to keep me company. So without a doubt I can say that I am one lucky woman to have so many precious things with his meeting.

It's been almost 1 year that I am with Zion. But I still can't believe how the time has travelled that fast. Because every time we kiss, every time we made love , it felt so new and refreshing. So do you think I am tired of him or this new life style? I think I won't ever. Actually we couldn't identify my real identity so far. But it didn't become a big problem to our pure bond. He makes my days brighten every second with all his love and the attention he showers on me. Above all we have built a deep understanding of each other. So I have no reason to doubt his love, loyalty or the trust anymore.

It's true he is a very busy man though he is royalty. There are days that I wait without sleeping till he comes back to me. But it was never became a problem to the deep connection we share with each other. However there is only one secret we carry when it comes to our relationship. That's me being his mate, a secret to the whole world yet.

Nobody knows that their Prince found a second mate for himself. Actually it's Zion's idea to keep it as a secret for the time being. Because till the Princess of Immortal Castaways goes back, he wanted to keep it in that way. Though she had decided to come earlier, she couldn't come for some reasons as we aren't aware. No matter what, Zion is scared that something bad will happen to me knowing there was a matrimony that was going to take place with him and the princess earlier.

To ease up the situation even the king himself thought it as a good decision. So I wasn't worried about that even a bit. I know she will be here next week for Zion's birthday. But after she goes back everything will back to normal and the whole world will come to know that I am his mate. Honestly I am waiting eagerly for that moment. Because I also want to tell to the whole world that he is taken seeing the lustful glances and gestures of other women.

This morning is another magical one like every day. Today morning I didn't wake up hearing the alarm or the sound of birds. It's all him. Because the wetness of something silky and soft on my little flower disturbed on my sleep early in this morning. Actually that sensation was capable of producing the tingles and the delicious warmth on my skin even I was half sleep. Because my body recognises his touch no matter what. That is why I open my legs more wider for him to have better access whimpering like a lost kitty while taking heavy breaths . He has made me addicted to his touch igniting many sparks that I didn't even knew existed.

The lapping sound of his sharp tongue circling on my clitoris started echoing in the silent room indicating how sensual and intimate it is. The harsh breathes he took while licking my little flower made my river of juices overflow down the bed sheet even. His hands that were gripping my thighs kept my legs apart as he didn't want any disturbance for the task he was carrying. The moans after moans that I make every time he brought me to the edge are alien to myself too. Because he is playing my body like a violin with a passion I didn't even knew. God! He makes me crazy every single day with his delicious touch that I am drown into.