Feelings

They are so warm

They are so soft

They are so tingly

They are so addictive....

I never wanna wake up from this beautiful dream. Oh I wish it was just a dream! But in reality I know what I did without a second thought. Because when he looked at me like that, I lost the total control that I have mastered for my 20 years of life which had no desire to surrender to anybody. But he is powerful enough to destroy that self control with only one glance like that. Yes... and I know he knows it very well that he is intimating me.

Yet how am I suppose to face him at this rate? Oh Sofia... what did you do? and...and what are you doing right now? I have no idea how to stop this. I was brave enough to initiate it first, yet I am not brave enough to stop this and face the consequences.

I am so scared right now... yet... the way I feel his lips on mine and how soft his hair to my finger tips, it's like déjà vu. And the way I feel his hands all over my back, his addicting smell, the warmth and this close proximity is making me mad without a second guess. But I know I should control my emotions and stop this madness. Yet it's not that easy when he is all over me like this. Somehow gathering some courage, I detached my lips from him as the responsible one though they were heavenly magic.

"I am so sorry...I...I didn't know...what came over me." I was not prepared to face his beautiful face. Now he might think that I am also the same like others he was with. But I know that I have never ever kissed anybody like this. But he made me do the inevitable things. Actually I am so ashamed about myself right now. So I am not brave enough to raise my head and see the look on his face.

"Look at me love...Sofia." When his husky voice is ringing so close to my ear like this, I don't know where I will end up. But... you know... when he calls me like that how can I resist? When I raised my head, the first thing I noted was the swollen red lips. God they look so delicious like marshmallows plump and full. Then the dishevelled black hair. That looks so sexy, isn't it?

I know I purposely missed those beautiful eyes. Of course it's because I need few more seconds to make up mind to face them.

" Are you purposely avoiding my eyes?" Oh! he knows it...

" No... I..."

"Then look at me." I have no more excuses for that.

When I looked at those beautiful eyesbI knew there is no going back. No going back to guard my heart from the inevitable heart break sooner or later. But you know... heart wants what it wants. And I have started wanting this gorgeous creature who is so close to me.

I think my heart has opened it's door to let him in. But I know he will never enter into it. Because I am neither his mate nor a vampire princess. But still I want him to want me a little more than the others.

" What are you doing to my heart?" Though he seems lost in his mind and said them for himself like a whisper I heard it loud and clear. And those words were enough for my heart to raise like a wild horse again. I have no more excuses to justify the action I initiated when his husky voice rang so close to my ear. But I am better than this, right? What if I destroy the friendship I built with him because of my stupid feelings? Are you sure you spelled the word correctly Sofia? FEELINGS!

However for my luck he didn't press on that kiss any longer. It's like even he can't believe of what's happening between us. Yeah... it just feels like a dream to meband I can't believe he is real even. So it makes sense.

However the soft caress of his finger tips on my face is enough to remind me that whatever the feelings I have for him won't go away easily like I thought. But I knew that I should not act on my impulses all the time or provoke him for such situations like this that we are stuck right now.