My light

Zion's POV

I didn't know that it will take that much time to deal with that shit. I just had planned to finish everything by noon. But for my bad luck, I couldn't get rid of the drama of that bitch for almost 3 more hours.

She insisted staying with me and begged to give her some time. She said that she would adjust to everything even her cover was exposed to everyone. I think I had fallen in love with a noun crackpot long time ago. But I couldn't see everything very clearly as I acted like a love sick puppy at that time. But now as a vampire, her selfishness and deceitful nature is wide open. I can't believe I was such a fool.

However there was no need for me to negotiate more with the king of Immortal Castaways. He realised what a huge mistake they had done bringing up her as their daughter. He knew me or my father doesn't have ill intentions about their continent or their people because of what happened.

But he was furious with her for deceiving their whole royal family for showing an innocent face all this time. Around 3 in the evening, they got into their private jet to go back after promising my father that he will not let her get away with her actions easily.

I couldn't wait in the palace anymore after they left. Because I was going crazy in my mind for not seeing my beautiful mate. The urgency to see her, hold her and kiss her intensified thrice, when she called me few hours ago and told me how much she needed me at that time.

So I just left in my private jet after biding good bye to my family and friends. My mom was so excited hearing Sofia is safe and sound. I know they all can't wait to see her in person. So I promised them that I will bring her back safely.

When I reached California, it was already 6.30 in the evening. The time I reached the room, my beautiful angel had fallen into a deep slumber hugging the same pillow I slept on. But seeing her exposed naked legs and the back through the bed-sheet she is wrapped in and the brown hair that was sprawled on the bed exposing her delicate neck, I instantly became hard like a rock. God! what is she doing to me even in her sleep?

According to Sebastian and Rhyan, she was waiting for me sitting at the small bench in the garden. However, she seemed too tired because of her pregnancy and moody when the time passed. So they had told her to get a rest and they will inform her when I come. Oh my poor baby girl!

Without wasting much time, I placed the Blueberry baked cheese cake and the Chocolate chip cookies I brought just for her. Of course, I know her sweet tooth has intensified due to her pregnancy. So who am I to stop her from her cravings except spoiling her little more? Because she is my soon to be bride, my queen and the mother of my unborn baby. So she is mine to cherish, mine to respect and mine to spoil for a whole eternity.

I couldn't wait any longer to breathe in her addictive delicious lavender smell. So I removed my pants, my shirt and shoes along with the socks and get into the bed with her in just my jockstraps. And then I scooted close to her and wrapped one of my hands under her waist and the other one around her little baby bump securely spooning her. I knew how crazy I will be gone if I didn't touch her and feel her at that moment. After hugging her naked back to my naked chest, I breathed heavily against her neck while nibbling and placing small kisses here and there. I know I am selfish and a manipulative one. But I couldn't wait for her to wake up as I had so many things to say and do to her in my pervert like mind.

"Zion...is that you?" hearing her whispering voice while rubbing her naked plum bum on me was a major turn on for me.

"Why? were you waiting for another one baby?" I teased her while squeezing her full naked breasts and rubbing my covered rock hard manhood on her ass cheeks.