Secret Sweetheart

Zion's POV

I never knew how perfect your life can be until you sleep in the warmth of your beautiful mate. Then you people may think what the heck I am telling when I already had a mate in the past. But that's the truth. Though I experienced a beautiful mate bond with her, it was never good or close enough to what I feel for Sofia.

She is a tiny ball of sunshine who has made my days better since the first moment I met her. Because whenever I was close to her, I felt serenity and peace within my chaotic soul. Though I acted like a manwhore in the past, since the first time I laid my eyes on her, I couldn't even felt anything when I touched other women.

However I never knew she would be my mate for a life time as I didn't feel all the feelings that I should feel to recognise it. Therefore I still have no idea how it can be. Because as royals we feel the pull very quickly unlike others. But I think my little mate has changed every thing, detail by detail when it comes to this mate bond. And I always wondered why I couldn't read that beautiful head first. But I think I know why I couldn't right now. Because she is neither vampire nor human.

Though I didn't show it to her as a big deal last night, in my bones I knew it's little complicated. Because in this world we rule, there are no other creatures that we aware except us, fayes, nymphs, mermaids, werewolves and dragons.

However I am hundred percent sure that she doesn't belong to none of that category. Because she doesn't give any of the vibe of them. Then who is she actually? I think the time has come for me to go to Elberta and find out the truth.

But no matter who she is, she is mine to love, mine to cherish and mine to spoil for an eternity. I vow to protect my other half no matter what it is. Because I know it's not just the mate bond talking here. Because I feel something deeper with her. Therefore no matter what Elberta says, I never let her get away from me.

My thoughts were halted seeing the stirring beauty on my bed. God, I am a one lucky bastard and there is no doubt in that. Because just seeing her delicious sexy body make me hard like a rock.
Though she is tangled in the white bed sheets, her delicious skin is visible to me at the right places.

I am standing on the edge of the bed with a cup of coffee, observing every moment of her little antics. Because I woke up hours ago as I am over the moon already knowing I have a beautiful innocent mate for myself. So currently I am looking at her like a creep memorising each and every edge of that delicious body.

I know she isn't fully awake right now. But I couldn't stop the smile that bloomed on my face seeing the way she searched me with her left hand while her eyes still closed. Fuck! She make me so giddy.

"Zion..." just a whisper. But it was loud and clear to my sensitive ears.

"Yes love... did you sleep well?" To my question, the way she opened her half lidded eyes and searched my face...Errr...just kill me now.

"I....I..." she didn't tell anything except stammering and looking at me with her big doe eyes. I didn't miss the huge blush that formed on her beautiful face. Yes, the events of last night might have hit her hard it seems. Because I felt her emotions within my bones already. It seems she has forgotten to hide them from me though I taught her very well last night. So I sit on the edge of the bed and looked at her with a assuring smile. I knew she is little scared, half excited and more turned on already as this is her first time experiencing something like this. So I have enough time to let  her adjust to our mate bond and look beyond her shyness.

"Come here Love..." I knew I have to be little patient with her, till she get used to our bond. However without any protest, she listened to my voice and crawled on to my lap slowly with the wrapped up bed-sheet still. God! She is too adorable...I don't know what the fuck I am suppose to do when she is like this.