Royal wedding

When Sofia woke up in the next morning, Zion was sleeping next to her hugging her to his naked chest just as he promised. She couldn't be more happier than that. However when the time private jet reached to take the crown prince back to the palace, the little angel couldn't stop the tears that cascaded down her rosy cheeks.

"I promise you my love...I will keep an end to her psychotic desires within these two days. But just promise me that you will keep an open mind on whatever going to happen..." When the prince said so, the little beauty thought for sometime and nodded her head showing she understood though her body was in fire.

That day little angel waited at the gate with tear filled eyes, till the private jet became a small dot at the sky. The prince couldn't do much to stop those tears she shed on behalf of their temporary separation. He knew her sorrow will be worsen, if he doesn't depart without waiting more. He knew that he had to stay strong for both of them.

When the prince entered into the palace that day, his friends were waiting in his study room for a further discussion regarding the plan. They knew they had to be really careful of what they are going to do as it may cause problems not just between two people but 2 whole continents.

"When have you planned to reveal her ugly intentions Zion?" That was the question raised by his best buddy Xavier.

"When she walks down the isle..." when Zion said so, George raised his eye brow not understanding what his friend meant.

"What do you mean by that? I mean are you going to marry her first and then reveal her? But... don't you think it's too much for Sofia to witness?" That was the burning question of every one that was asked by Arnold.

" But we have to follow that procedure Arni... because I want everyone in my kingdom as well as theirs to know her true colours." When Zion said with a mischievous smirk, everyone knew Zion doesn't act carelessly without thinking further.

"But...then you will be married to a cheater first no matter what. I just don't think Charms will take this in a good way." Gabriella said with a serious face when he said so.

"I told her to keep an open mind no matter what." Zion said with a shrug not getting what his friends were trying to say.

"I don't think so buddy...you know...she experienced cheating twice no matter what the circumstances were. So think carefully before you mess up your chances with her this time." When Adrian said while patting Zion's shoulder, he just nodded his head understanding what his friend meant by that. But he wasn't planning to change what he thought no matter what. Because he knew what he was doing.

However their discussion halted hearing a sudden knock from the other side of the door. They were sure that none of them expected anybody. So all the questioning glances were directed at Zion thinking he might have told somebody to meet him. When Prince Zion gave the command to enter, a little maid who helped Sofia previously entered saying that the king and the queen is expecting him downstairs right now. When he asked the reason, she started stammering like she has seen a ghost.

"What's it Cara?" When the maid heard prince's impatient voice, she knew she had to spill it out quickly. Because she has heard how violent prince himself can be though he is so calm and collected most of the time.

"Yo...ur high...ness, Princess Amber...has reached the...pa..lace, so...king request your presence." Zion's blood boiled hearing her name. He knew she is the cause that he missed his time with her beloved mate. However he knew he had to work with the presence of mind. And also he knew how much he need to have control over his emotions if he is going to play this game expecting victory at the end.

"Ok, tell the king that I will be there right now." After taking a breath, he said it with a fake smile that he had plastered on his face.

"Yes... your highness."