Fascination

Zion's POV

I think I will go insane at this rate. I have no idea why I am acting this way. I just spent few fucking hours with her. I don't know...what the fuck is this? I get a weird feeling that I am getting addicted to her sweet lavender smell which drives me crazy. It really makes me want to taste her, touch her and do other stuff. And also her smell of blood, it's intoxicating.

I never planned to touch her soft , milky skin like a madman. But just look what happened. More than her blood, I felt that I have drawn towards her sweet smell already. So I did what was best at that moment. I left her in the bathroom without any word or explanation.

I smelled and sensed how aroused and uncomfortable she was due to the unplanned situation that occurred without a prior consent. That was the main reason why I left my room without any explanation. Even the guards who were guarding my door showed an amused expressions on their faces like I have grown two horns. Yes, I am totally messed up.

Because I have never got any intensified feelings like that towards even the women of my kind I have met so far. So how come I am this much nervous in front of a mere human, a fragile creature? This is not good,not really good. It's true that I am not a cruel person towards human beings. Because I had my fare share of human women time to time just for fun. So far I have worked with many humans in my lifetime. And also as the next in line to the throne, I am very well capable of controlling myself and masking my emotions infront of others. But with this innocent beauty, I am totally a wreck.

It's true that I had few pets in the past whom I accompanied to events or for blood. But they were just only walking blood bags. I had never built any emotional bonds with them or I never even tried to understand them. Yet I cannot resist her innocent beauty and that addictive smell no matter how hard I tried.

I think something similar to a carnal desire is growing inside me. But I never touched any of my past pets inappropriately. So what is this obsession? And another weird thing is, as a royalty, my incapability to read her human thoughts. It's like some invisible force is blocking it. What the heck is this?

Now I am really confused about the pull and this attraction I feel towards her. Not only that, it feels getting stronger in every minute. I think I shouldn't be a softy like this. Because I am not like this usually and I have a reputation to maintain.So there is only one option tonight.

I think the best option is getting laid tonight. I need to keep this little human out of my system. Otherwise how can I keep her in my room even as a pet? because this feeling is really unhealthy and insecure.

So I straighten the trouser which clearly showed the huge bulge that my little friend is extra excited because of certain somebody. After that I marched towards the party which was organised for my birthday by my friends for turning 150 in human years. If I tell you accurately it's a century and a half.

I have a feeling that this time I will be able to distract myself from the dirty thoughts about her by finding a good fuck. So when I reached the hall where the party was having in a full blast, my best friends were having a conversation.

"Zion, where were you man? We were looking for you".
one of my best friends Stuart shouted loud like always and it made whole circle to look on my way.

George, Xavier, Arnold, Stuart, Curran and Jamie; my not so big friendly circle who embarrassed me whenever they had a opportunity. But they were ready to give even their own lives if I have fallen to a deep shit any minute.