Cupcakes

" Right now you look like a beetroot darling". He said while laughing at my face in an unprincely manner.

"No I am not."I said really embarrassed because of the circumstances I had to face due to one particular sexy creature. Actually how can I act normally when he becomes touchy so much? However for my luck, the handsome prince... what was his name again? Ah it was flip or Phi.. lip I guess changed his conversation into something productive. Therefore I really forgot the embarrassment I faced earlier.

"Sofia, would you like to eat something? because I have a feeling that your stomach has a capability to eat even an elephant right now."

Those magical words really brought a huge smile on my face as I was not given any food for the last two days except few sips of water before I came. Because I was unconscious may be two or three days and what they did was selling me as soon as I opened my eyes.

It is true that I cannot trust these vampires because of the cruel things they do to the people but Prince Philip was only kind to me since the first moment he saw me. So I slowly nodded my head to signal him that I would like to eat something. Then he guided me to a long grand table which was filled with many food that I haven't seen my whole life.

Mmmm...I think these food look very expensive. But at the moment it didn't matter to me as I was too eager to taste them so badly. All I wanted to eat something to satisfy my hunger. So before keeping my hands on the grand table, I looked back at the man who showed me kindness with gratefulness and he nodded his head for me to continue.

So again I looked at the table to eat something and there I came across with something familiar.. guess what.. CUPCAKES.. decorated with red, yellow, green, pink and many more colors. So I took two cupcakes and put them on a small plate and started digging into them like there is no tomorrow. Because I totally forgot about the noble prince who was standing beside me with an amused look on his face. However he is a nice one unlike somebody who tried to make me embarrass.

Right.. how can I forget that I am his pet? But still I have no clear picture about this concept of being a pet to some vampire. Actually what am I suppose to do now with him? Though I learnt about the vampire history in the orphanage, I never got a clear picture of this theme pet.. so better ask from the one who bought me than torturing myself to the fullest due to the situation I have faced.

"Umm.. Philip.. I mean.. Mr. vampire.. can I ask you something?" I think his smile widen in an instant.. but I have no clue why...

"Sweetheart, I know that you have many questions in that little head when I saw you for the first time.. so shoot your question."

"O.K... I.. I.. just wants to know what I am suppose."

I couldn't complete my sentences due to a huge distraction. Because I just felt a presence right behind me.. someone who is very very closer. What if somebody try to suck my blood in the middle of this party? Yes.. they definitely smell my blood right now, won't they? But that thought was cut off by a particular somebody who left me after spilling the beans that I am going to stay in his room without a care.

" Are you enjoying yourself without me sweetheart?" recognizing the familiar voice, my hand stopped in the mid way. I think my whole body decided to stopped it's function right away. Why am I so weak in front of him all the time? I think I can feel his coldness very closer... so I slowly turned towards him with the cupcake on my hand.

"Umm.. you can.. have my cupcake...if.. you want."Oh god.. I feel like banging my head on something right now.. Sofia.. how can you embarrass yourself this much within one day? He has a cocky grin on his face right now.. Great!

"Really!! You want me to taste your half eaten cupcake love?"

"I... I... no, umm.. I didn't mean that.." he just started laughing aloud clutching his stomach. Actually this is the first time I am seeing him smiling so widely like that... it looks breathtaking and so carefree with those deep dimples. Oh my God!

I think a fly will go to my mouth at this rate if I look at him in an un lady manner any longer like this..

"No sweetheart I am not interested in the cupcake on your hand.. but I am totally into licking the icing on your little fingers.They seem so delicious...don't you think so?"

Omg!! I think my whole body is hot and bothered right now. Why does he make this like a dirty talk? You know Sofia, he is so bad for your health.

" Zion... you are making the poor girl very nervous man." Philip butt in, after observing our encounter for few minutes now.

"Really... am I sweetheart?" he really makes fun of me, isn't he?

"No! You are a pain in the ass actually. " I just mumbled though I wanted to shout loud and tell it. Because to tell you honestly he gives me a headache right now.

I wish I could get a bed and a pillow as I am utterly drained with the incidents happened in the last 3 days.

"Did you tell something darling?" He hissed like a snake like he heard what I said earlier.

"Me! No no... I didn't...didn't tell...anything."

You know...I have to tell this to you honestly. Cupcakes and that sexy vampire.. I think they don't get along very well... Oh! My poor cupcake.

*******************************

So this where this chapter ends.. What do you think? Do you like this bratty prince? tell me what you guys think about him.. I am all ears..

By the way ,what is your favorite cupcake type?

Have a nice day!!