Demarcation

I don't know how long I paced in the bathroom because of the embarrassment I faced sometimes ago. How could you drool over him like that? Errrr Sofi... what's wrong with you?

Actually I am still exploding with the after effects of our staring contest. It was truly intimate now when I think of it the way we were tangled together in the bed like that. His cool body was plastered to me without giving any space to put even a finger in between us and his strong masculine arms were surrounded my small body like a soft, comfy blanket completely.

Am I truly embarrassed or emotionally shocked how comfortable I was in his arms whole night? I think I cannot think straight right now. At least if I had a friend, I would have asked an advice or any suggestion regarding this mixed feelings in me. But still I haven't made any friends except Xavier.

But how can I ask him about these girly emotions? And the other thing is , he is his best friend. No way I am going to do that either.I still remember one of the quotes I read in a book. It said, " Guard your heart above all else, for it determines the course of your life."

I know I should not let this guard down for any reason specially after witnessing his perverted ways with other women. But these weird things I feel... is there any explanation for that?

Honestly I truly have no idea what I feel about this handsome prince. But I just feel that something is kindling in between us and it's intensifying each day.

These tingles, burning sensations when he is around me, his glances which freeze me, his voice , that unpredicted kiss and other things I feel that I don't even know how to explain...

Somehow he is not a human where I can deal freely while drinking a cup of coffee as usual. He is an immortal, a vampire prince, future heir of the vampire throne and his whole self is pure perfection with no inaccuracy.

In my case, I can't even talk few words without stammering when his gaze focused on me. So how can I even reduce this tension between us? Omg... I don't know! It really gives me goose bumps to think it even.

He will not even want to be a friend with me, right? I know that our first encounter wasn't good, even last night no different. And I am here in the first place because of his sudden outburst that evening. Yet I have to learn to be civil since I am in his guardianship.

Hmmm...This is really complicated actually. At least to me.Pacing back and forth several times, I made up my mind to come out of the bathroom after brushing teeth followed by a good bath in his highness's golden bathroom. Luckily I brought a light yellow T-shirt and a pair of grey leggings with my under wears.

Oh... thank God... Otherwise I'll have to face another embarrassment by walking half naked when he is still there. May be he might have gone already as usual. But who knows? Somehow precautions are better, right?

Somehow I got a mental dance in my head for bringing clothes to the bathroom. Coz when I stepped out , he was still there facing the huge glass window with hands in the pants pockets.

It seems he had a bath in the other one and cleaned up nicely while I was pacing like a mad woman here.

So what am I suppose to tell him now? God... help me.

"Erhmmm..."

Didn't you have any better choice to grab his attention than clearing your throat like an old woman girl? I guess not.