Hard-on

I can see only darkness.Because no matter how hard I tried to see any light, it didn’t work. What’s wrong with me? Have I lost my vision? No, it can’t be, right? Then...what is this?

I know that my brain is fully awake. Because I feel the pain in my body very well. Above all I can sense how badly my feet are aching. I just feel like I am moving and the familiar smell of MICHAEL KORS.

Hold on a second! Isn’t that the smell of Mr. Jerk?

Then after few minutes of struggling to escape the dark tunnel, my eye lids flew open with a heaviness. Ah! now I remember. I fainted after blaming him.

All I can see is dim purple and light blue lights everywhere that screams royalty in every corner. Then only I understood that I am placed in the limousine of the arrogant prince.

I thought that he would leave me on the spot, after the tantrum I caused earlier. I poured my anger with the words. But when I think about it now, I have no idea why I was that much angry with him. However he was not heartless enough to leave me there it seems. When my eyes slowly adjusted to the purple and blue lights around myself, it allowed me to see the environment of the vehicle I am in.

I was seated in front of the jerk himself. I think he should see his face through a mirror right now. Because his expression is priceless at the moment. He is clearly having a pissed off look on his face. His eyebrows are shot upward, forehead is furrowed and hands are crossed on his chest. And his suit jacket is missing. It really emphasis his hard muscles under the fitted white shirt. He looks yummy and drool worthy no matter how monstrous he is.

Yet I cannot lie if I say that I am not little scared to see this side of him. Because he looks intimating and truly reminded me their real identity. I know that I have to understand with whom I am dealing no matter what thoughts I have against him.

Yep, A powerful, strong and inhuman vampire. And not just a vampire as I thought. He is the future king of this continent Necrosis Brigade according to the entertaining news I heard from that girl earlier. His sole concentration is focused on my face. The weird point is, he’ s not even blinking.

What have I gotten myself into?

Honestly it’s difficult for me to handle those mesmerising green eyes and the intense look on his face right now. So instead of looking at him, I looked down avoiding his eyes.

Then only I noticed my situation. Both of my feet were covered with bandages and my hands were sticky due to the oil like cream applied by handsome doctor earlier.

It seems the situation is pretty bad. Yep, how can I forget the hungry looks on those vampire faces and their blood shot eyes? I almost killed myself by spilling blood. But somehow I was lucky as no one was able to touch me and bite me.

It is all thanks to Xavier. But I couldn’t even thank him properly. Oh lord, where are my manners?
B

ecause if he wasn't there, it would have been my first bite and the scarification of blood to a group of random vampires. My thoughts lost in some where for few seconds actually.

However when I examine myself carefully in the next moment, here comes the best part. My whole self is covered with a black suit jacket. Then my eyes instantly shot up to him. Oh! then only I realised that this is his jacket. But why did he bother even if I died? And who knows what kind of germs in this jacket after witnessing that explicit dirty display earlier.