Canoodling

Zion's POV

Being a vampire is not an option to neglect the duties that are assigned for you. Specially by the king himself. You might think that being his son has made the things much easier for me. Of course it's not.

Damn.. its much more harder then. That's the reason why I have to come to this so called work place every fucking day to make sure that everything runs smoothly without a hitch. Specially when there are many immortals as well as mortal workers under my authority which is controlled by King.

However today isn't one of days I can tolerate the fucking mistakes they do even though they don't do them purposely. Because my patience has warned out and I am totally distracted. A certain warm body distract me every five seconds without giving me any break. The whole queue which was waiting to pleasure my not so patient inclinations and desires were turned down by my own bazoo itself. I cannot believe that I did, so did my workers.

Usually few good fucks can calm my shit. And it worked perfectly so far. But not since this morning. Because it craves the touch of a certain brunette. Not these blondes anymore.

So how can they believe when I did the total opposite of my habitual moves of more than a century? Mr. Smith, my Secretary asked me more than ten times today, if I am feeling OK.

Of course I am totally fine except that particular distraction. Who knew just sleeping next to a warm human soul can cause such a havoc within my mind? If I knew I would not have slept tangled in her warmth.

No, Zion... you are a fucking liar...

For a prince my swearing is too much now... I know, ok?

Somehow my plan to survive whole day didn't work actually. So I departed from the office early and met Xavier and Arnold on our regular drinking place Rythems before coming to the Palace early.

Because how can I forget the cute pout I saw in her face when she asked me to come early as she is feeling lonely. Damn it! I am going soft thinking about her.

So here I am in my own bathroom thinking about the little human soul who might be in the library immersed in books already. I knew she likes books as well as drawing and painting. But she liked reading books more than anything. That's why I thought of giving her the key to the library as the first step.

It's true that I asked her to be in the room before 5 p.m. Yes! I want to test her and see if she really obeys me. But I haven't even showed her any ounce of my true self yet. How badly I wanna pierce that soft skin and drink blood and do other things though they are highly banned by the council.

But too bad. I want to have her for myself just the way I want. Because my fucking eyes have focused on this certain forbidden eye candy already no matter what. And I know it very well.

My wild thoughts were halted with the sight before me through the bathroom mirror. I think my distraction has reached towards another dimension. Because my sensitive ears couldn't detect the soft foot steps which have reached to the bathroom itself.

I know this forbidden obsession is unhealthy...very very unhealthy... But how can I resist the temptation when it comes to this innocent seductress?

She is holding the dirty clothes with one hand and the towel she is wearing using the other hand. I am 100% sure that she isn't aware of my presence in the bathroom so far. Because I tried to distract myself with nameless blondes. But my little friend didn't even turned on by them. So it's not a surprise she didn't expect me this early.

She turned her self to throw the dirty clothes into the hamper giving me a beautiful sight of her back.

I don't know how she was born as a human soul when she is having enchanting features like this. If her scent and the warmth that's radiating through her wasn't visible, anybody may have suspected her as a vampire.