Flaming taste

Zion's POV

I thought that I wanted to give her a release. But it seems that it has back fired in other way. Because her sexy body, her innocent mourns and the addictive arousal has affected me like a nuclear bomb here. And I felt my pre cum dripping on my jockstraps with no control. Just few smooches on her rosy bud is enough to hear those melodious mourns that I wished since the first time I saw her in that restaurant. And that heavenly smell on her little flower! God that's divine.

What if I bury my very hard cock on this beautiful pussy of her now? oh. Man don't even think about that right now...I am struggling so hard with my carnal desires right now as she is grinding under me like a pro. MY LITTLE SEXY PET... what am I going to do with her?

I didn't have any lady company since the pillow talk we had couple of weeks ago. I am no saint and I know that I used to bury my needy cock on any pulsing cunt if the girls are willing. So both parties got the benefits of pleasure and no hard feelings except a good fuck at the end. But since this little human beauty came to my picture, the way I used to look at girls have changed as I never thought. Even though the girls are ready to drop their panties to ride on my not so small guy, I seem to have lost the interest of their touch as I have unknowingly started comparing her with them.

But why? Even I have no answers for those two little words. However my unruly thoughts were halted hearing her sexy voice.

"Zz..io..n... I...I...caa..n..t...p..lea..se..." she is looking at me with those ocean blue doe eyes while biting her lips. It's so sexy and that needy look mixed with desire, the fear and the confused hesitance is enough to send me over the edge. The next instant I am near her face cupping her rosy cheeks observing those innocent eyes who has no clue of what's she requesting. Because I am very sure that she will run for the hills if she ever knew that she made such demands while drowned in drugs.

"Do you know what you are doing to me sweetheart?" it was just a whisper on my lips like I have gone mad talking to myself. But my beating heart escalated with what she did next. Her delicate finger tips clutched the base of my neck and hair tighter looking at me with exhausted eyes like we have thoroughly fucked each other multiple times and she is in need for more.

Oh.. I wished we were ! No no...don't go there right now buddy.

"Zi..o..n..." her calling me with that slur voice was enough to lose the little patience I had and it ended with my aching lips on the familiar plump lips of her in a hurry. Scarlet's unexpected kiss was nothing compared to the divine mouth of this sexy vixen who is mourning under me right now. I thought Scarlet would be able to distract me from the feelings I have for this innocent beauty. But in the middle of the kiss I got a guilty feeling like I have done something wrong to my little vixen. The next instance when I broke the kiss with Scarlet and look around, she has disappeared.

And then like always she has gotten into another trouble when I found her again. Xavier and Gabriella were thoroughly mad with me for loosing Sofia out of my sight. But she was clung into me like a Koala since the moment we entered. So I thought that she might be near as usual. But the instant Scarlet appeared Sofia was no where to be found. I don't know what I would have done if that bitch has touched her.

Our lips are syncing with each other in a hurry like we both are some starving animals. God...I have never felt like this with anyone before... she is so addictive...After sucking those sweet lips that are redden with my biting and licking, I stopped for a while to check on her reaction.

She looks little embraced, greatly flushed and totally shocked may be not understanding what she is doing. Fuck! However I realized that the drug in her system hasn't subsided fully yet. So my fingers slowly went down without touching her fully exposed breasts even though my fingers itched to touch them. I am never going to take advantage of her when she is little lost with the drugs in her system right now. So my fingers slowly found their way on the aroused wet pulse of her. Meanwhile I peppered little kisses on her smooth flawless neck sniffing her addictive blood and the lavender smell of her skin trying to calm my already disturbed heart. As soon as my middle finger slithered under her slippery hole, her small whimpers transported into a huge mourning.