Accident

When we came back from the heavenly realm, Zion had so many works piled up on his table.Because of that, I couldn't even have a proper alone time with him in the past few days. All I knew, he slept hours after me and left the bed even before I woke up.

To tell the truth, just the word frustration was not enough to explain the thoughts I am carrying these days. I felt so sad and helpless not knowing what to do anymore. I knew that our parents are there to advise us. But I wasn't ready to trouble them with every little love trouble we had.

However I was determined to talk to him somehow. I knew communication is the key to solve every issue we face due to the past mistake. So just the same way as the past few days, when I woke up this morning, Zion wasn't by my side on the bed. When I felt the cold bed sheet he was wrapped in, I knew he might have left to the company few hours ago.

But I didn't miss the red rose, the cupcake and the glass of milk he had left on the bedside table knowing my cravings very well. No matter what, I had one thought in my mind. That was taking to him and see the problem he wasn't willing to share with me right now. Because I knew he was hiding something to me.

I quickly made the bed and got dressed with a white jumpsuit which had thin straps and a black and white zebra strip long sleeve t shirt underneath it. To complete the look, I wore white  Soludos Wink Embroidery SM Slippers and a white canvas shoulder bag putting my phone, purse and an umbrella in case if I needed.

When I came down fully dressed with a french braid on my hair, I didn't miss the smiley faces of the staff on my way knowing how much they adore me and love me. I guess I am so lucky to win all these hearts eventually. Before I go out, I thought of informing Zion's mom as she may get panicked not knowing where I am. Because she has formed a habit of checking on me once in a while each day in the absence of him.

After informing her with a kiss to her cheek, I left the palace taking a hamburger sandwich and a Liquiteria Turmeric Tonic for Zion with the personal driver that was assigned for me if I wanted to go out. It took me 30 minutes to reached his huge company as it was situated in the other side of the city.

When I reached the place, I informed Mr.Benjamin to drive back as I had planned to spend some quality time with Zion. However since the moment I stepped through the front door of the company, I couldn't stop the unsettling feeling that arose in my chest. What's happening? Why am I feeling restless for no reason? I had no idea actually. But taking a deep breath, I decided to move than standing in the middle of the busy crowd.

The two girls, who sat on the reception area waved at me knowing who I am already. After giving them a smile and waving at them, I entered into the VIP elevator that was reserved for the special guests. I didn't have to answer to anybody as nobody used that elevator except me at that time. So within 5 minutes, I was able to reached the 30th floor where Zion's office was situated. However my mind was telling me to turn back and go no matter how boldly I walked on the shinny marble floors like I owned the place. I had no idea, why I was so stressed and frustrated to go to my mate today. But I knew no matter how I feel, I am going to talk to him and see where the problem is.

When I walked through the busy corridor after stepping into the certain floor , I didn't miss the busy employees who were running here and there carrying out their important tasks. The moment I got close to the CEO cabin, I didn't see the personal assistant who sat on the desk that was kept out, in front of his cabin all the time. 

I got an awkward feeling about that no matter how hard I tried to ignore it. Shaking that feeling away, as I reached towards his door and tried to knock on it, I didn't miss the girly giggle that I heard from inside. But I knew that I am not supposed to suspect my beloved mate for no reason. I did it once and regretted. So I thought of not distrusting him just for a girly giggle behind the closed doors. However my curiosity got the best of me to find out who she is without alerting them my presence first.