Double Surprise

The lady called Careena appeared in front of my cage within ten minutes. And also she was holding a medium sized leather bag on her left hand. When she stood in front of the cage I was kept, the grumpy vampire who saved me earlier, took me out of the cage even without sparing a glance at me.

"Wow! Andre.. this time you are a lucky bastard ahh.. you got another pretty thing to put in your collection today.." vampire woman said while walking around me to have a better look at me.

" Of course I am.. I can have a very good income today unlike the last few days".

Oh.. it seems that this is their usual business to capture the innocent humans and get a large some for that. But I couldn't think anymore any longer as this woman started dragging me down the hall passing all the helpless human girls and boys who were tortured in the various sections in the hall I was in. For the time being, I am lucky as I didn't get any serious damage than the small wound on my head few days ago when they dragged me to this hell hole for the first time.

"Hurry your steps little girl.. I don't have whole day to play with you".

I really wonder whether they really think about their own kind at this rate.. Because look at them.. they are like robotic killing machines who is ready to pound at anyone.. no love, affection, kindness or anything. It's just dull emotionless pale faces. So I hurried my foot steps to go behind her as I didn't want to provoke her and make my conditions more complicate. She guided me to a small room where I could see a huge mirror and an old dressing table in front of it. And also I could see few make up boxes and combs, hair bands and few more colorful bottles of various kinds. On the right side of the room beside the dressing table, I could see few sparkling dresses which were hung on a silver clothing line. Under the clothing line, there were few boxes could be seen.. May be they might be shoes.. but I have no idea.

However as soon as we entered the room, she ordered me to strip the half torn clothes I was wearing. Meanwhile, she opened the bag she was having and took out a red knee length dress with spaghetti straps. I honestly wanted to tell her that I didn't want to wear that sexy dress. Because I knew if I wear that dress, half of my breasts will spill out of it. But currently my blouse is torn into pieces. So I decided to wear it somehow without any objection as wearing that one is better than having or walking on nothing. As soon as I wore the dress, she threw a pair of black heels with straps at me. And then she started putting a light make up on my face.

However she really didn't give me any second to buckle up the heels she threw at my way. because as soon as she finished the make up, she stood and dragged me down the hall to somewhere only god knows I guess. She dragged me down the hall and pushed me into a huge grand looking hall with bright lights.

Actually I realised that I am not the only one whom they have captured seeing the beautiful.. no that word doesn't suit.. Gorgeous human girls there. There were four blondes and four red haired ones standing in a corner of the wall. Comparing to their beauty, I just felt like an average girl. But it doesn't matter to me. Because my sole mind was focused on the things that's going to happen to me after selling me.

But to my astonishment, when I look at these girls, they don't seem unhappy or sad like me. May be my guess might be wrong. But it doesn't matter to me as it is not my business. At the moment I really worry about where I am going to end up.

After felt like an eternity, the vampire women who were really worried about our frocks and make ups than about our wellbeing like they really cared, guided us to the huge stage which was decorated beautifully.