Pillow talk

I didn't even realise what I am trying to wear. Because my mind is occupied with a certain blonde and the majesty himself. I only got the picture of the back of herself. Yet I can say she is really a sexy bomb with all the curves and the huge backie at the right place.

I don't even understand why I am trying to compare her and my body. But I got a feeling that the thoughts which are coming and going in my mind aren't healthy at all. Somehow pushing the thoughts, I managed to wear a less revealing white night dress that I found from the clothes that are piled up for me in his closet.

But what now? What am I going to do or say? Specially when they are so lovey dovey like that. I don't think it's good to step out of this closet, right? So I did the only rational thing that came to my mind. I curled up and sat on the feather like carpet on the floor and laid my head on the wall among clothes and closed my eyes to get ready for a long night that will be playing in the next few hours. The weird pain in my chest has tighten little by little. I don't know why but a lonely feeling creeped to myself all at once reminding me that I am all alone in this world without anybody.

"Is she ok?" my ears could detect the soft girly voice of somebody. The voice doesn't rude or bad. But who is she?

Sweetheart...are you ok? what are you doing on the floor?"

"Sofia..."

Am I hallucinating them? Have I gone crazy? Am I dreaming? I wanted to avoid him so badly. But why am I hearing his sexy manly voice suddenly very closer to my ear?

The trance I was having in my mind shatters into pieces by bringing me back to the earth instantly. Because my whole body cannot avoid the delicious tingles running when I felt that familiar touch of him. As soon as I opened my eyes, I met with the very concerned great Zion version instead of that cocky arrogant one.

But what is he doing here? Where? where am I actually? Then only I realised that I might have fallen into sleep on the comfy carpet in the closet wanting to avoid some people. Honestly 2 people actually.

"Sweetheart? I asked you a question." Why is he talking like he is really concerned about me? I thought he wanted to spend some quality time with the blonde barbie. But you better answer him girl.

"I am...sorry... I thought you wanted some privacy. So... I just waited here and fell a sleep eventually." I didn't have any strength to look at him for two reasons. First, I am still embarrassed about our encounter in the bathroom earlier and secondly disappointed to see another vampire girl on his arms after one hour on the same day.

" What kind of privacy are we talking here girl?" Then only I realized that the girl is still here. "Actually...I...Just..." my own voice suddenly haltered seeing the sight before me. There she was. The girl who had a bad mouth. I saw her with him when I met him on the very first day I bumped into him.

"You...you are that girl! right?" It seems she is also surprised to see me here. Actually me too.

"Zion, how did you find her? Did she stalk you or something?" What is she talking about actually?

"No Gabi...she is a present from Philip on my birthday actually." He looks too serious right now.

"So you mean she is just your pet? I thought you have given up the idea of having pets?" She answered with an amused look on her face like she knows something that I don't know. But the only response I saw from him was just a shrug.

"So...little lady, I would like to introduce myself before a misunderstanding occurs. This bratty prince as you know is my childhood friend. And not friends with benefits actually." And she winked at me like a pro. It didn't take much time for me to blush like a red tomato realizing the meaning behind her second sentence. She isn't that bad as I thought that day.