Unexpected meeting

3rd person POV

Zion felt like his whole world collapsed on his feet. He couldn't believe what his father was telling. But how could it be? He knew that he was too drunk to have any rational thought that night as he was utterly devastated seeing the mate he thought dead. Due to the chaos in his mind, he didn't look for Sofia that night and drowned himself in alcohol. At the end, it costed their beautiful bond as Bea ended up on the bed he slept that night. Somehow another part of his mind was telling that he didn't do any mistakes that night.

He knew he fucked up everything with Scarlet's incident once. But this time, to his astonishment, his deamon Sirius is too silent. He knew that Sirius will go crazy if they had betrayed the trust of his mate, Sofia. But no, nothing from his side as he was too silent since that fateful night. However he just felt less stressed though the other half is running wild not knowing what  exactly happened.

Somehow after hearing the devastated news from his father, he realized that he needed the help of their closed group. He needed their assistance for solving this fucked up news and speeding the process of finding Sofia. Because even though King Derek was against the idea, Bea's father had already talked about the royal wedding that should take place in between them already. And as the king of Necrosis brigade, he knew he can't go against no matter how much he disliked it.

But there was something there for the advantage of crown prince. The first was, Bea and Zion's mate bond had already broken as she was transformed into a vampire woman by then. Further it has erased the mark Zion had given her a century ago. And also the mark on Zion's neck also has disappeared with the mortal death. So according to the law she didn't have any claim over him except the pregnant card she was playing. So he was determined to find the truth before the so called wedding they are going to have.

Zion knew that he is already a huge mess without his mate by his side. He was already angry and tired with everything around him. However he determined to work with the presence of his mind to bring out the truth and find his beloved angel. So at that moment he did the only thought that came to his mind after thinking for a while.

"Xavier is speaking....Zion, you ok buddy?" No matter how angry both of them were, it didn't affect the special bond these two shared though they weren't blood related.

"Can you all come to the palace right now? I just need your urgent help this instant." He knew it's already way past mid night. But he understood that he cannot do it alone. He needed them by his side. He was avoiding them for almost 3 months now though they always called him checking on his wellbeing. However he realized that hiding and pitying himself by drinking isn't going to solve his biggest issue.

"What's wrong Zi? Did you find Belle?"

"It's...Dad said...that Bea is pregnant." He could hear only silence from the other side forfew seconds. Because Xavier was too shocked to reply instantly.

"What! How could... Jesus! I am coming over there right now. I will inform the others too."

"See you soon Xavi...thanks." he knew that he had to do it earlier. However he felt little better as well as guilty knowing they will be there to assist him to come out of the mess he has fallen no matter how badly he treated them . Because he lost his beloved once already. But he wasn't ready to loose her for the second time.

Sofia's POV

Today is a little hectic day in our little food shop. Because Rhy and Seb has gone out for something leaving me in charge of the shop. You know, it's really stressful at some point. Because if something goes wrong, I will have to take the responsibility of the things though they never blame me or fire me.