Ti amo

Nature can become your closest friend when you want to leave every negative thought behind. Because it's beauty and the fresh smell of flowers and trees can make you forget even your whole existence. And once you become a part of the nature and come to know that the comfort and the warmth that you are looking is hidden there, you feel like not going back. In other words you want to get lost in the nature and forget everything. Because it never gives you any heart break or sorrow.

It's been three days and my mind is still a war zone. I can't believe that I truly witnessed it with my own eyes. I can't believe I made so many false dreams in my head about all the intimacy we shared all these time. I had forgotten that he had shared his body and the soul with many ladies out there for many more things unlike those small kisses.

No matter how hard I tried to distract myself, it became useless. Everything from the three nights ago happened is playing in my mind continuously. What am I supposed to do? It's been 3 days that I last heard from him and I am planning to continue it as much as possible. Because all I see is a liar and a manipulated person instead of the good I used to see in him. Though I didn't believe him at the beginning, gradually I opened my whole self to him. I think that's the biggest mistake I ever did. But again I am not going to believe him like I did in the past few weeks anymore. The reason is, he has already tarnished that trust and nothing to repair there.

As a human pet, I would have known my place. As a pet I would have not high hopes or let him kiss me or touch me intimately. And...and I wouldn't have slept on his bed. But I broke my own rules and let him break my heart completely. I think...I am disgusted about myself right now for acting like a slut. I should have self restraint more than that. But I fell into his charms and now look where it has taken me. If not I would not have felt this incident so badly. If not I wouldn't have felt like he betrayed me. I know none of us gave a name to our odd relationship. But now it doesn't matter anymore.

"Sofi...you there?" then only I realised I have spent the whole morning in Gabi's beautiful back garden. The perks of being a daughter of rich vampire parents, she has a stunning two story house with a beautiful garden. But she is down to earth and helpful to me in every ways all these while.

"I am here Gabs..." I am trying my best to show how strong I am. Yet I know that she knows about my inner turmoil.

"Sweetie, you don't need to pretend that you are ok in front of me. I know... how badly you are affected by seeing such a thing."

"I...I... think...I...will never trust him again Gabi...but I was...the biggest fool... you know...I had to know my place as a pet... but the way he...he touched me...kissed me and...the way he looked at me... I thought that...I..." this is the first time I opened myself to Gabriella and let her know what has happened between us. But I didn't have any strength to finish it as two fat tear drops fell down my cheeks even before I finish the rest.

"No...No...please don't cry. I don't like when you cry. " with that she hugged me like a mother hen gathered its little chicks under her wings. This woman can be a vampire. But her heart is too big and beautiful to avoid. At the first glance I thought she is like a she devil. But now I know how wrong I was.

"I know what kind of thoughts you have for him... but... what if the things you saw was not what really happened?"

" What is there to correct when I saw the worst from my own eyes? I think... I don't want to hear anything from him..." I am helpless right now. Because no matter how hard I tried to avoid him, I knew I had to go back to him as he is my master. Unless I die or he returns me to the pet shop, I will be a toy to him as long as he wants me. I know that I have a no saying in anything as they are the ones who control everything in this world now. But... can't they see that we have feelings and emotions just as them?