Proximity

After the little moment between me and him , he let me eat the cupcakes in peace. But I quickly finished my cupcakes while he was having a serious discussion about something with Prince Philip while glancing at my way to make sure that I am still there I guess.. He looked so handsome to that black tux he was wearing.. I have no idea how he is so handsome and sexy at the same time even though he is having a serious look on his face right now.

Above all his whole demeanour looks well composed and that authority is visible to the naked eye of anyone here. I still wonder what he does for a living. Because this huge palace like mansion and the atmosphere scream power and the wealth no matter how hard I tried to deny. May be later I should really ask who he is without confusing myself. because he might be really a big shot as my friends from the restaurant gossiped if he live such a high life like this, right?

And the most weird thing is, no one is bothered about me or came to trouble me or bite me although I stood there without the bracelet. So I have a feeling that it has something to do with Philip or specially him.

After finishing the cupcakes I drank a glass of water as I couldn’t trust if the other drinks were blood or juice. Then the next instant when I turned back after keeping the glass he was beside me.

" Sofia... are you ready to go back to my room if you have finished your desert?”

" Yes.. I.. am.. but I don’t have any clothes with me right now..” I think I have to work on my confidence more than this with him.. But how can I speak straight when he looks at me like that?

" That’s fine love, we can arrange something for you to wear tonight & tomorrow onward you’ll have your own wardrobe as my pet”.

Of course how can I forget what I am to him? A pet... like a dog for the humans I guess. So after that, he excused for the people or if I correct vampires ladies and gentlemen.. and asked me to follow him even without waiting for my reply. So the next instance I got a bothered feeling as I am going o enter into the den of the lion like a prey.

Who knows what will happen? Who knows what is playing in that sexy brain right now.. The most important thing is looks are deceiving. But how can I go against a vampire?

It is true that as humans we don’t sleep in other men’s rooms till we get married or without having at least a understandable relationship. But this situation I have fallen cannot be related to any of them. Yet I have to spend the whole 24 hours in his room for god knows how long.

After giving a small smile to the culprit who brought me here, I slowly followed Mr. sexy without any fuss. But unlike earlier he looks very silent now... I don’t know why I just want him to talk to me at the moment. May be because of the uncertain feeling I am having right now.

We slowly went through a beautiful corridor and then took a turned to the left. And there stood a very decent looking crystal stairs where huge flower pots were kept either sides. I followed his path and it seems this stairs have no end. It’s true he can walk faster in an instant yet he goes according to my speed I think. My feet were aching so badly due to the heels I was wearing and standing for a long time. Finally here we stand in front of a huge white door guarded by two vampire guards.

Then them bowing him didn’t go unnoticed by me. But at that moment my head was filled with so many things and I didn’t want to provoke him on the very first day in his room asking unnecessary questions. The thoughts I got in my mind were like... will he rape me? will he bite me and force me for something I am not ready? But how can I know? Above all I have no idea about my duties as a pet.