𝗖𝗿𝗮𝘇𝘆 𝗮𝘀𝘀 𝗯𝗶𝘁𝗰𝗵

So you not gone come over ?

No?

Why not though? Like why all of a sudden you're so busy?

Bc I have a life..?
Aint it summer
time go do some wig cap hoe shit .

Fuck?

What?

Bald head hoe shit?

If that's what you're into..

I gotta go bye.

I'm about to block you.

Go ahead 🤷🏽‍♂️.

Why are you acting like this? I just wanna love on you.

I left her on read not even bothering to text her back . She be trippin for no reason ever since Nari left shits been getting out of hand between us .

Only person I wanna be with as of now is Mira but she not taking me serious and ion know what the hell I look like chasing after her ass about a damn relationship. Everytime I try to leave she begs me to stay .

Imma just focus on myself I guess . "Aye i'm finna head out!" I walked toward the door .

"Wait!" I heard footsteps and Mira walked in making me sigh "Why are you leaving?"

"Mira-"

"You gone leave?"

God..

"Mira don't start. "

"Please?" She grabbed my hand and put it on her stomach tilting her head but I didn't think anything of it .

"Yeah" I sighed and she smiled walking back in the kitchen .

⎾ Lᴏᴜɪ 'Pᴀᴘ' Rᴇɪɢɴ Nɢᴜʏᴇɴ
ᴡᴇsᴛsɪᴅᴇ- Aᴛʟᴀɴᴛᴀ ⏌

"Where the fuck you at?" He yelled through the phone and I pulled it from my ear frowning.

"Taurus I told you we were having a family thing today"

"Oh yeah" He started laughing .

"I swear you slow as hell, just be wanting to yell"

"Shut up"

"LOUI" I heard my dad yelled and I threw my arms in the air .

"I gotta go I love you"

"I love you too" He said and I hung up leaving out the bathroom and into the main room waving to some of my relatives.

"Hey y'all" I smiled and they replied.

"Are you really pregnant?" My older sister gave me a look and I nodded slowly "Tuh" She scoffed.

"Is there a problem?" My dad tilted his head.

"And you're okay with that?"

"When you had your daughter at fourteen did I say anything?"

"N-"

"Ight then mind yo business, worry bout yo kids and I'll worry about mine. "

Period bitch .

"Ma" She looked at her as if she was gone say some . My mama never went against anything my dad said . But he wasn't an unfair person .

"Girl she grown , stay out of her business"

"Wow" She walked out and the people who were watching started laughing .

Something was wrong with her , she always had this grudge against me I guess it was because I got more attention than her when we were younger . Probably the reason she got pregnant at such a young age , she just wanted to be seen .

My dad doesn't play about any of us but he's always been more protective over me just not overprotective because he knew where that would've got him as a parent .

I can honestly say me and him are close as hell , he was mad at first about me getting pregnant and not living my life how I wanted but we had a talk about it and everything was fine .

I have two sisters , both older than me though. There was the oldest , the one who just left Lachi , and there was Lauren who is currently in college but she chose to stay with her boyfriend and his family for Forth of July .

"Y'all come on we finna pray!"

Everybody gathered around the table holding hands as we bowed our heads and one of my older cousins fell straight back on the ground , grandma kept the prayer going though .

"He high" My dad mumbled laughing quietly making me giggle a bit . "You heard from Nari?"

"No sir" I shook my head and he nodded as grandma finished the prayer.

She literally left and nothing has been the same , I thought we were all distant before but now it's like most of us never even communicate anymore .

She was like the glue in our friend group , I just hope she comes back .