"You don't belong in this group anymore," Kyungju started walking towards the direction his twin went to, but he stopped and turned around to face Woojin, "no one, and I mean no one talks about my sister like that. Do I make myself clear?"

   Without waiting for an answer he left and jogged towards the changing rooms. On his way he bumped Into Sana who coincidentally bumped into Minji on her way to find the younger girl.

   "I'm guessing we're looking for the same person?" The two girls nodded and they stood there thinking of where the young tiger could be.

   "She might be on the roof," Sana suddenly piped up. She remembered how Kyungji always hind on the roof because of the stress that their school was putting on her.

   "Lets go then."

   When the three of them arrived at the roof, they released a sigh of relief that she was okay. Without waiting any longer, Kyungju ran toward his to surprise her. The two girls smiled at the scene of the twins laughing as the wind blew their worries away.

   "You should've seen his nose!! It wasn't straight like you!!!" Sana and Minji approached their significant other with a hug.

   "I'm glad you're okay," Sana whispers as her grip around the younger's shoulder tightens. Kyungji turns and stands while lifting the love of her life in the air.

   "I'll always be okay," with a goofy smile Kyungji continues, "May it be with my siblings, my friends, twice, or you, I will always be reminded that I'm never alone, and that I have people that are ready to help me when I need it."

   With a peck on the lips Sana felt like she can handle the world again, that it wasn't going to be like Japan again. Then the peck turned into something more. Minji and Kyungju decides not to interrupt and just go back inside to see what happened while they were gone.

   But to Kyungji and Sana, it didn't matter. They were in their own world.

•Kyungji's POV•-•A few days later in Twice's dorm•

[BREAKING NEWS]—————————

   After the events of ISAC, JYP had immediately terminated Kim Woojin's contract......

——————————————————

   We were watching the news as there were some of our workmates texting us about the event.

   "I didn't expect that to happen," Nayeon blurted out. We nodded in unison, despite the fact that I was expecting this as the night of the incident Jinyoung called me and my siblings to his office to talk about what happened while Woojin was in this room.

   With sound of the roaring thunder I sighed.

   "Who's hungry?" I asked as they all looked at me.

   "Me!!!"

   I swear these people are younger than me.

   "Alright what do you guys want me to cook?" I stood up from my seat, without missing my girlfriend's pout, and made my way to the kitchen.

   "Jokbal!!" Momo enthusiastically shouted and the others started suggesting other dishes. I then opened the fridge and found it full of ingredients.

   A sticky note was there and I took it to read.

   (I figured you were going to forget to get ingredients so I did it before we went for ISAC

   - The best bro, Kyungseo)

   I shoot my head as I took out what I needed, "can I get some help here?" Dahyun and Sana rushed in and were very eger to help.