•Chapter 31•

•3rd person POV•

JYP's Future Plan / The Kyung's debut

——————————————————

Fans are overwhelmed to learn that Park Jinyoung's (JYP) plans for his groups / upcoming groups. In an interview, Jinyoung's has revealed that he has added a new member in Day6, a soloist, and a survival show for a new boy group that would be called Stray Kids. More details for the new group will be revealed soon.

But it was revealed that Jinyoung would debut the other siblings of Lee Kyungji of Twice.

——————————————————

The article spread like wildfire in a humid day. People had mixed emotions about the news, but nonetheless, all of them were excited.

When Day6 made a vlive revealing Kyungseo as their 6th member, everyone went wild. Especially the girls. They talked for a while in the vlive, and when Kyungseo decided to play a game to ask how old he is.

"My Days, can you all guess how old I am? I'll count to ten, 1..." people instantly started commenting numbers while he counted, all of them were guessing around 20-25.

"9... 10, alright guys," he looked at his new bandmates and laughed, "how old am I?"

"Okay, hanal.. deul.. set! He's 29!!!" the comment box was filled with comments once more.

Kyungseo hasn't had fun like this without his family in a while.

Though, despite all of his happiness, there's this unsettling feeling in his stomach. But he couldn't pinpoint what it is.

At the same time, back in Twice's dorm. A specific leader watched the vlive with longing looming in her eyes.

"I miss you..." Jihyo hates to admit it because she knows the older would tease her. But now that Kyungseo is gone, she felt slightly lonelier.

"Jihyo unnie!! It's time to eat!!" Kyungji called out from the kitchen. Since that day, Kyungji became happier, she speaks her mind more, gets along with Tzuyu, and became more responsible. She didn't even need to take the anti-depressants that her uncle gave her.

"Okay," the younger girl noticed the shift in the latter's mood.

"Gwenchana unnie?" the older only nodded before passing by Kyungji.

But this only raised the younger's suspicions.

•Practice room•

[Young.K] Waitin' all day

The band then played the ending of the song. Then the guitars finished with their ending chords and the room was left with the echo.

"That was nice, it really helps that hyung is with us now," Jae commented before taking a huge gulp of water.

"Yeah, we could add more chords," Wonpil added on while he took a pencil and wrote something down on a piece of paper on the keyboard.

"Thanks, guys, it's really nice to be accepted in a group," Kyungseo smiles. It's true, he originally had fears of not being accepted due to the fact that he quit school early. He turned to Wonpil and was about to ask something about the song, but he felt his phone vibrate in his pocket.

He pulls out his phone and looked at the caller. But it showed nothing but unknown ID.

"Guys, I'll be back, someone is calling me," they all nodded before he exited out of the room. Kyungseo took a deep breath before answering.