•Chapter 27•

•Kyungseo's POV•–•Before the vlive•

"I...." I contemplated on what to say. I mean, this is a great opportunity, but, this also mean that I wouldn't see Jihyo much either too.

I started listing all of the pros and cons of accepting this, and I've came up with a conclusion.

"I'll accept your offer uncle," he smiles and he gave me a pen to sign it.

"You'll do great Kyungseo, we'll start moving your stuff in Day6's dorm," with those words, I already miss being in Twice's dorm and being surrounded by the rowdy girls.

He'll really miss it.

•Kyungha's POV•–•Dorm•

I entered the dorm, and no one was there yet. When I looked around, I noticed how everything is so clean.

"Kyungseo must have blown up while we were gone," I dragged my heavy feet towards our room. I dropped off my stuff on my side and plopped down on my bed.

I let out a tired sigh before rolling over to open my nightstand drawer. I took out my mini sketched pad and turned the desk lamp on. I grabbed a pencil from the cup on the nightstand and I flipped through my sketches.

My smile widened once I stumbled upon a specific sketch that I remembered sketching a few months ago.

It was a drawing of Tzuyu sleeping on my shoulder.

I flipped to an empty page and started sketching. Time passed and I didn't even noticed, I was too engrossed in my sketch.

*Ding*

That pulled me out of my trance. I pulled out my phone and was surprised that Tzuyu has texted me.

——————————————————

My Chewy: Hey unnie

——————————————————

I started to feel butterflies in my stomach once I read it. I quickly closed my sketch pad and put the pencil back.

——————————————————

Kyungha: Hey, what's up kiddo?

My Chewy: Nothing much, just finished the vlive.

——————————————————

I silently cursed myself for forgetting.

——————————————————

Kyungha: Ah, sorry I forgot about that.

My Chewy: That's fine, it's just.....

Kyungha: What's wrong?

My Chewy: I can hear Sana unnie... And Kyungji unnie...doing......

Kyungha: Oh....where are you right now?

My Chewy: I'm in 3mix unnie line's room, under the blankets.

Kyungha: Just put earphones on, I'm sure you wouldn't hear them anymore.

My Chewy: But it hurts unnie, it hurts that someone I love, loves someone else......

——————————————————

'I know it hurts,' my heart slightly aches from knowing that Tzuyu would have a hard time to move on, and is probably too broken to be in a relationship.