•Chapter 25•

A/N: Details about that picture will be said in the full author's note.

•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•
•3rd person POV•

Kyungji was launched at a great distance and skid across the rough, wet pavement. Pain shoot up through out her entire body, but she has to keep fighting.

She has to keep fighting to protect Twice. To protect everyone. To protect Sana.

Sana watched in fear as her lover gets beaten up by the unknown figure who appeared out of nowhere. They were just having after their Once Begins fan sign, then BAM!!!!! This figure comes out of now where and demands them to hand over twice or everyone would get hurt.

•Flashback•

*BOOM*

"What the fuck?" a hole blew on the side of the venue while dust flies around it. Slowly a cloaked figure stepped out of the dust and pointed at Kyungji.

"Nunc dedere, aut erit quisque generat maculam, (Surrender now, or everyone will get hurt,)" the deep voice of the mysterious man said as Kyungji scoffs before clenching her fist.

"Sit nobis noster pugnabit,(Let us fight fairly,)" the mysterious figure laughs.

"Donec mors tibi nos pugnare. Praeterea nihil aliud (Till death we fight. Nothing more, nothing less.)"

"Donec mors est, (Till death it is,)" Kyungji then jumps off the stage to follow the figure outside.

Where they will fight.

"Kyungji!!!" the younger stops and instantly gets tackled but her girlfriend.

"Sana, stay here, it's dangerous....death will be the result of this but I must do this....." those were the words that Kyungji had said to the older.

Kyungji pecks Sana's forehead before letting go of the latter's hands.

"I'm coming with you," Sana confidently says, "wether you like it or not."

•End of Flashback•

Long story short the figure challenged Kyungji to a duel to the death. Death, that word scares Sana the most. She doesn't want to lose Kyungji again, she just got her back.

"You're no match for me Lee," the figure laughed. The figure's body was covered with rocks, meaning it's useless to try attacking the figure with lightning spells. But she needs to protect Sana.

"If you hand over Minatozaki, I'll be on my way, plus you and everyone else gets to live," Kyungji clenched her jaw as she stood up while holding her right side. She panted for air.

The heavy rain doesn't help.

"Over....my...dead— ack!" the figure launched forward and uppercut Kyungji's guts, which launched her upwards. Her body landed on the car that Sana was hiding behind. The car's roof bent inwards once she landed, breaking the windshields in the process, while also setting the alarm of the car off.

Kyungji's blood started dripping down which made Sana gasp quietly as she saw blood trickling down on the side of the car. It was her lover's blood. Kyungji sat up and got up once more, ignoring the immense pain that her body is enduring right now.

"Just stay down!!!!!" the figure grabbed Kyungji shirt and threw her across the street. Bruises tainted Kyungji's once perfect skin. Kyungji started pushing herself up before collapsing on her forearms and coughed out blood.