•Chapter 5•

•Kyungji's POV•

   Dahyun rushed to the kitchen to grab an empty glass bottle.

   "Everyone sit in a circle," Dahyun said which forces Sana to let go of me. The sudden chill ran up my spine as I am once again cold. Aw my warmth is gone. Now everyone was in a circle.

   (The order: Kyungji, Dahyun, Momo, Tzuyu, Chaeyoung, Mina, Sana, Jihyo, Nayeon, Jungyeon)

   "Okay I'll spin first since I suggested it," Dahyun spun the bottle and we watch it closely until it landed on Jihyo.

   "Jihyo, Truth or Dare?" Dahyun asked with a smirk.

   "Truth."

   "Who is your favorite person in this dorm as of right now?" Jihyo was taken a back by the question that Dahyun gave.

   "Uhh.......Kyungji," I looked at her and her cheeks turned red.

   "Awwww you like my little Sachon~" Dahyun suddenly locked my head with her arms.

   "Let go– of me– you little– prick!!" her grip didn't falter so I had to go with extreme measures. I elbowed her. In the stomach.

   "Ugh," she fell back wards and landed on Momo's lap who didn't seem to mind a dead Eagle on her lap.

   "Spin the bottle Jihyo," Jihyo spun the bottle and it landed on Nayeon.

   "Truth or Dare Nayeon?" Nayeon tapped her chin with her finger and pretended to think.

   "Dare," and with that, Jihyo smirked.

   "I dare you to make out with your 'daddy'~" Nayeon and Jungyeon turned red after hearing Jihyo's dare. Everyone was shocked, well, except me. I kinda guessed they had something going on since they were trainees.

   I'm not a stalker, I'm just.... observant.

   Plus I'm just internally screaming due to the fact that they are one of my OTPs. I SHIP THE ROYAL SHIPS OF TWICE!!!!!!!!!! ALL HAIL SATZU MICHAENG 2YEON AND DAHMO!!!!

   "Don't pollute my tiny tiger's mind!!!!" Dahyun threw a bible(?) at Jihyo before covering me ears. Where did she had the time to get a bible? Did she hid that in her sweater or something?

   "I'm Godjihyo how dare you throw a bible at me!!!!!"

   "Well you're polluting my little sachon's mind!!!!!"

   "Dahyun I'm taller than you, so don't call me little, and I've watch Boku no Pico!!!!" everyone stopped for a moment. I felt Dahyun's hand let go of my ears. Suddenly I felt something coming at me, so with my great reflex, I took the glass bottle a deflected, an arrow?

   "YAH KYUNGHA ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME?!?!?!" I shouted before putting the glass bottle back in the center.

   "HOW DID YOU FIND BOKU NO PICO?!?!?!" she shot another arrow with her bow, only this time I caught it with my left hand before throwing it away.

   "I WATCHED AKIDEAREST AND THE ANIME MAN NOW STOP TRYING TO FUCKING KILL ME BEFORE I COULD FULLY DEBUT WITH TWICE!!!!!!!!!!" my sister just went back to our assigned room with a grunt. I turned back facing the group, only to feel the same feeling that I felt earlier. I deeply sighed before dodging another thing that was thrown at me.

   Only this time it came from the kitchen.

   "ARE YOU MY SIBLINGS OR ASSASSINS?!?!?!" I shouted at my brother who literally threw a kunai at my direction.