•New Years Special•

•Kyungseo's POV•

I panted after finishing a dance routine for Twice's future comeback. I looked at the clock and realized it was close to midnight.

'A few more hours it would be the new year already,' I decided to finally pack up to leave. With that thought in mind, I felt like I was forgetting something. When I turned to make an exit I was surprised to see my girlfriend leaning against the door, arms crossed, looking so beautiful in casual clothes.

"I knew I'd find you hear," worry and relief was evident in her words as she walks towards me with her arm still crossed.

"Mianhae Jihyo-ah~" she just laughs and ruffles my hair before kissing my cheek.

"You're lucky I love you, if not I would have kicked your ass all the way to Pluto for practicing when in a few hours it's your birthday already," ah, that's what I was forgetting, my birthday.

"Shit I forgot it's my birthday," Jihyo laughs (which sounds beautiful by the way) at my forgetfulness of such occasion.

"Truthfully, you aren't the only one, the rest of the group—besides your Kyungji and Kyungha—have forgotten."

"Please don't tell them? I don't like parties, you know that," I used my best puppy eyes just so I could avoid a party.

"Arasso," I interlock our fingers together before gently pulling her out of the room.

"I'm guessing the others are waiting in the dorm for New Years?"

"Ding ding ding, you are correct," she kisses my cheek unexpectedly which caused me to become flustered.

"Awww, the almighty Kyungseo is flustered," she kisses my lips this time and I felt heavenly.

"Let's go, Momo's probably hungry."

•Dorm•

When we finally returned to the dorm (after many stop overs to pass time), well, let's just say it's Chaos. Two pillow forts were made with the couch moved to separate them.

"What th—"

"Surrender now, or we shall crush your fort!!!" Dahyun shouts with a pillow in hand. Behind her Momo and Nayeon readying themselves with pillows.

Chaeyoung comes out of her fort with Mina and laughs menacingly.

"You can't take us down, not when we have our secret weapon, The Power Armor!!!!" Then Jungyeon comes out of the fort while making robotic noises. I held my laughter while looking at Jungyeon who has a cardboard-pillow armor.

"Jungyeon!" Nayeon cries out dramatically, "I love you! And I will take revenge for what they have done to you!"

"BEEP BOOP BEEP," finally, I bursted out laughing. I slipped and fell on the floor while still laughing my ass off.

"What— the— fuck— is this?!?!" I tried saying in between my laughs, and I also noticed how Jihyo also started laughing. Everyone stared at us while Dahyun and Chaeyoung crossed their arms and pouted.

"Oppa!!! You ruined the immersion!!!!" both said in unison.

"Mian— hae— PFFTHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!" I continued to laugh. My laughter slowly died down while I scanned the room noticing four more people missing.

"Anyways, where's KyungSa and TzuHa?" I asked while wiping a tear that escaped while I stood up slowly.

"Tzuyu and Kyungha unnie are in the Maknae room sleeping, same goes with Kyungji and Sana but they are in the unnie's room," Dahyun explained. Kyungseo chuckled when she heard what her youngest sister is supposedly doing.

"Are you sure that Sana and Kyungji are only sleeping?"

"Yea—" Dahyun pauses once she hears a loud weird noise coming from the unnie's room. Her face flushes red instantly.

"Told you so," I looked at the clock.

'11:34.'

"Guys it's almost New Years!!!!!!" Chaeyoung shouted and everyone started taring down their forts.

"YOU GAYS, IT'S ALMOST THE NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!" Dahyun screams in a megaphone that she pulled out, out of nowhere.

First a bible, now a megaphone? Does she have Link's pouch or something?

A set of groans were heard before the two doors opened which revealed a sleepy TzuHa couple and an annoyed Kyungji with an embarrassed Sana.

"Aw did we interrupt something?" I teased Kyungji which resulted in her snarling at me.

"Let's go to the balcony!!!!" Nayeon excitedly shouted while clinging onto Jungyeon's arm.

We all file in the balcony waiting for the new year. I checked my watch again.

'11:59.'

"10," they started.

"9."

"8," I locked my fingers with Jihyo.

"7."

"6," I looked over at her.

"5."

"4," she notices me and looks back.

"3."

"2," we started to lean closer to each other.

"1...."

"HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!" our lips met in the middle, while the fireworks fill the empty sky. I cupped her face to pull her closer while her hands land on my shoulders.

"Happy new year, and birthday my dopy dragon," I chuckled and pecked her lips.

"WAIT, IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY?!?!?!" Momo shouts which garnered everyone's attention.

Great. Just what I needed.

"It's your birthday?!" everyone caught on. Well except for Kyungha and Kyungseo.

"Why did you tell me???" Sana whined while hitting Kyungji softly, "I could have gotten him a gift!!!!"

"Heh," she scratches the back of her head while smiling sheepishly.

Arguments arouse from the group which made me and Jihyo laugh. Though the group doesn't notice we just watched the fireworks that were being shot up in the sky.

"Saranghae Lee Kyungseo," Jihyo whispers in my ear which made me smile like an idiot. I shifted my head and leaned in his ear.

"Nado Saranghae Park Jihyo."

This marks my favorite birthday and New Years ever.

•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•

HAPPY NEW YEARS MY DEAR READERS!!!!!!! I know this chapter is a bit short, but I rushed it to be ready for the new year. So sorry if it's terrible. Today marks the first day and chapter of 2018!!!!!! Hopefully it will be a wonderful year for everyone in this world.

That's all for now, I want to sleep now (ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ) I'm tired.

See you in the next chapter!!!!!!

Bye!!!!!!

Author-nim logged out