•Chapter 1•

•Kyungji's POV•

   I was sitting on the floor of the practice room while leaning against the huge mirror, my long hair was put in a ponytail with my bangs falls in front of my eyes, slightly covering them. My glasses rest on the bridge of my nose, once in a while it falls slightly from the sweat of my face. Being a trainee was hard, you're hoping to debut each day that passes by. I let out a deep unsteady breath as I stood up once again to start training.

   Wait I haven't introduced myself. Hello, my name is Lee Kyungji, I am a trainee of JYP for 7 years. I am a Dancer / Vocalist, while I'm still trying to improve on my rapping skills. Though I have secrets that I'll keep for now, maybe you'll know someday.

   *Ding*

   I checked my phone and saw that it was from my cousin.

———————————————————

Loud Dubu: Hwaiting sachon!!!!

———————————————————

   I laughed at the usual text that I receive. I always get the same text, but it always motivates me to power through my day. I packed up my stuff and went out to the instrument room.

   Trainees aren't usually allowed to the instrument room, but I always find a way not to get caught. Once I arrived at the door I looked to make sure no one was in there. Once I knew it was clear I slowly open the door before quietly closing it.

   I dropped my stuff next to the piano before opening the cover of the keys. I cracked my fingers before playing a piece that I've been working on.

   I named it fantasy.

   I took two books out of my bag before placing both of them on the stand of the piano. On was for the instrumental part and the other for lyrics.

   Time to get started.

   Even if I knew I wouldn't ever finish this.

•3rd person POV•

   Twice was called to the company building for a meeting with JYP. They were passing the practice rooms when Dahyun suddenly made her way to the instrument room.

   The members were curious so they followed the young eagle. They look around the corner and they saw Dahyun looking into the window of the instrument room while recording what was going on in the room.

   They heard a faint dark tune that seems unfamiliar to them, but to Sana, she heard it before, but she couldn't remember where. She decided to get closer which caused her to fall and reveal their hiding spot. Dahyun looks over to them and signals them to quietly come over to her.

   Slowly and quietly they get next to the young eagle and looked inside the room. They spotted a tall figure wearing glasses with long black hair tied in a ponytail playing the piano. The figure stops for a bit before taking a pencil to write something down on a small book.

   "Okay I'm going in, now you guys don't reveal yourself alright?" Dahyun whispers before shooing the rest of her members. The members moved back just so they wouldn't be seen.

   Dahyun opens the door dramatically which shocked the tall figure.

   "Yah, Dahyun-ah how many times do I have to say not to do that?" Kyungji scolds her cousin.

   "Aren't you happy I'm here?" Dahyun asks while pouting. Kyungji made a disgusted face.

   "You are the most annoying cousin ever," Kyungji says while laughing at Dahyun's reaction.

   "Still writing the same song?"

   "Yeah, it's hard for me to correct it with the right feeling, but I did decided to implement Moonlight Sonata 1st movement - Opus 27 No. 2," Kyungji looks at her notes which were filled with scribbles.

   "How about you sing it?" Dahyun asks with hopeful eyes. She's been wanting to hear her cousin sing. Because before her cousin left to go to Japan she would always sing to her, but when her cousin came back, she never heard her sing since then.

   "I—"

   *Ding*

   Kyungji looks at her phone and her eyes slightly widens.

———————————————————

Smol Sis: Hey it's getting late already, go home now. Kyungseo just finished cooking, so if you want food, you gotta hurry, he's already at his third plate.

———————————————————

   "Well I have to go home now, Kyungha just texted me to go home, maybe next time," she started packing her things while the rest of Twice finds another hiding spot.

   "See you around, Sachon," Kyungji leaves the room while passing by Twice without noticing them. Once the coast was clear they went up to Dahyun and asked who this person was.

   "Well she's Lee Kyungji, my cousin," Dahyun explains.

   "Guys our meeting," Jihyo reminded them.

   "Oh yeah!!" they rushed to the office, while Sana stayed behind a bit.

   "Kyungji...?"

•JYP meeting room•

   "You guys are late," JYP says in an impatient tone.

   "Mianhae," the girls mused before sitting down on the chairs surrounding the long meeting table. JYP sighs before straightening the pages of paper in front of him.

   "I've decided to add a new member in Twice," Twice became shocked at the news.

   "Who is it?" Nayeon asked.

   "You will find out by tomorrow if she agrees, but she will bring out the dark side of Twice, that's all I can say for now, now go and rest you'll have to be ready tomorrow," JYP says as he gestures them to leave.

   "Nae," they now before leaving.

   Once they were out, they started talking about the new member.

   "Who do you think it is?" Nayeon started.

   "Maybe Somi?" Chaeyoung suggested.

   "Nah he would have put her in with us in sixteen, plus he said she will bring the dark side of twice out, Somi has a cute vibe, not a dark vibe," Jungyeon points out.

   "Good point."

   "Guys let's just go home and rest then think about it the next day, it's late," Jihyo informs them.

   Everyone agreed since they were all tired.

   One thing was in their mind.

   Who was this new member?

•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•

   Hello my fellow readers. It's been a while since I've updated my old stories or written a new one, so I started this story. Being honest right now, I've been writing this story for at least a month now (so I'm currently writing the 8th on at this moment), but I was very hesitant of posting it since I didn't know if you guys would like it.

   I will update Twice (hehe) a week, I will keep that promise. Now I hope you like my new story and comment your thoughts or even a suggestion that you might have for this story.

   That's all for now, see you guys on the next update. I'm planning on updating on Wednesday. So....

Bye!!!!!

Author-nim logged out