•Chapter 6.5 2/2•

•Kyungju's POV•

   "They're.....still here..?" the moment those words left my mouth a tall man in a suit with white hair spiky and red eyes walked in front of us.

   "Kyungju, welcome back," he bows. His deep familiar voice made me feel nostalgic, it reminded me of my semi enjoyable childhood.

   "I'm glad to be back Alfred," Alfred eyes the person next to me holding my hand.

   "Alfred this is my girlfriend, so you can calm down," he let's out a sigh before motioning us inside. Then there was a bang caught our attention.

*BOOM*

   "Cedric and Sebastian are fighting again?" I laughed when another boom was heard.

   "You know them sir, they fought over food once more," he shook his head and guided us to the back yard. I felt the hand I'm holding squeeze mine softly. I looked over my shoulder and saw Minji a bit scared. I stopped in front of her and pushed a strand of hair behind her ear.

   "Don't worry, they're not dangerous, they were our guardians as kids, they will protect us, not attack us," she smiles slightly before nodding.

   "Okay."

   We continued our walk to the back when suddenly, through the window I saw a familiar humongous blue wolf-like beast. In the book of beast, this creature that stood behind the glass window is called a Zinogre. They are known for their agility, maneuverability and quick electric strikes. But it's defense is extremely lacking. It's like a ninja, great offense and speed, but terrible defense.

 It's like a ninja, great offense and speed, but terrible defense

   The monster eyed it's dinosaur rock-like opponent. It's name is Duramboros, an earth based monster. Though its lack of speed and maneuverability, it's defense and great power more than makes up for it.

 Though its lack of speed and maneuverability, it's defense and great power more than makes up for it

   "You stole my food again!!!!!" the Zinogre roared and made the house shake. Minji held onto my back tightly while hiding behind me.

   "Why do you always say it's me!!!! Maybe for once—" the Duramboros didn't have time to explain as the latter pounces towards him with great speed. It's mouth wide open, ready to attack.