•Chapter 26•

•Kyungseo's POV•

   I stayed home when Twice went to their fan sign. Knowing that they would be gone for a long time, I took this opportunity.....

...TO CLEAN THE WHOLE GODDAMN DORM!!!!!!!!!

   LIKE SERIOUSLY, THERE'S A PILE OF STUFFED TOYS IN THE CORNER OF THE LIVING ROOM, RANDOM WRAPPERS AND PLATES EVERYWHERE AND NO ONE BOTHERS TO CLEAN IT.........

•5 minutes of ranting later•

......SO YEAH I'M GOING TO CLEAN THE DORM!!!!!

   I took a deep breath before taking out my secret stash of cleaning supplies. I have 3 types of mops, 5 dusters, 10 sponges, 20 spray bottles for different bacterias, multiple types of detergent for specific kinds of fabric, floor wax, a personal apron for when I clean, protective goggles, a box of plastic gloves, disposable plastic foot protectors and surgical masks.

   Once I took those things out, I put on the apron, a pair of disposable gloves and feet protector, a surgical mask, the goggles and a bandana so my hair would stay in place.

   I took hold of one of the mops and glared at the dirty floor.

   "Be prepared to be clean dorm," then I pointed my mop at the air.

   "For I, Lee Kyungseo, will clean you until you are spotless," I held the mop tightly.

   "Let us begin this war."

•1 hour later•

   I flop down on the couch and released a sigh in relief. I slid my feet on the newly waxed floor and I felt satisfied. Feeling bored after a few seconds I turned the T.V. On and flipped through numerous amount of channels.

   The news channel caught my eye.

   "Twice's Show Closer Ended with a Bang...." it then showed a scene near the venue. People surrounded the area where I'm guessing this 'show closer' was held.

   *Ding*

   I took out my phone and opened my messages.

——————————————————

Brock Duplicate: Kyungseo I would like to discuss a few things with you.

——————————————————

   I was curious on what it was about, probably a question about a new dance routine?

——————————————————

Kyung#1: Okay, I'll be there in a few.

——————————————————

   I quickly grabbed my coat and my keys before exiting out the door. I ride the elevator down to the parking lot. The elevator stopped and I stepped off. I unlocked my car and entered it before turning the car on. I took a deep breath before starting to drive.

   Why do I feel nervous?

•Minutes later•–•JYP building•

   "I'm here," I announced once I opened the door to uncle's office. He had his glasses on while holding some papers.

   "Oh come in," I entered and closed the door behind me before siting down on one of the chairs in front of the desk.

   "So," he started once I've sat down, "how good are you at playing the piano?"

   The question threw me off. This is what he wanted to ask me?

   "Fairly good, though not as good as Kyungji," he let's out a light chuckle.