•Chapter 28•

A/N: Trigger Warning for this chapter. It will have child abuse in Kyungji's prospective, it is a dream of her childhood.

•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•
•3rd person POV•

   "WHAT?!?!!" everyone was shocked of the news, but one of them were scared.

   "Who's going to cook for us?!?!" Momo and Jungyeon cried out which earned a smack from their significant others.

   "Believe it or not, Kyungji will cook," everyone looked at the younger girl who had tears welling up in her eyes. They all surrounded the girl with a hug, comforting her the best they could.

   "D-Don't l-leave, p-p-pleas-se," the twice members were shocked from the sudden burst of tears by the young girl. Kyungseo and Kyungha looked at her in worry.

   They know why she's like that.

   "Kyungha is still here Kyungji, don't—" before he could finish his words, Kyungha's phone went off which she immediately picked up once she saw the caller ID.

   "Yeobuseo?" the room went silent before Kyungha answered again.

   "Now? Okay I'll be there in a few," the attention was on her now.

   "Jinyoung wants to talk to me about something so I'm going to go now," Kyungji's eyes widened, she was about to stop we sister when the door bell rang.

   "Ah they're here," Kyungseo quietly states.

   "Who? Who is it oppa??" It saddens him to see his little sister suffer so much. He's hoping that Jinyoung is making the right decisions.

   "The guys that would pick up my stuff and transfer it to the Day6 dorm," this time Kyungji struggled against their hold. At this moment Kyungha came out of their room wearing a different set of clothes, ready to go out.

   The older sister opened the door and revealed two men that looked familiar.

   "I'm guessing you guys are Day6's managers?" she asks and they nodded. Kyungha points at their room before exiting the dorm.

   Kyungseo started walking towards their room to get ready to leave. Seeing this, Kyungji panicked even more.

   "NO!!! NO YOU GUYS CAN'T LEAVE ME!!!!" the two managers carried the few boxes that Kyungseo had. Now Kyungseo himself exited the room and gave Twice a desperate look.

   "Please take care of her," Kyungji got out of her restrains but something else stopped her. She looked at her hands and blue light that had random numbers running through them and metal chains restraining her.

   She looks behind her and saw Mina and Chaeyoung with their hand out with sorrow on their faces. Kyungji was in shock, but she looks at the transparent figures behind them. She looks at them in confusion.

   'DD561 and Jürgen Schimtz, what are they doing here?' those were her last thoughts before passing out due to emotional overload.

   Mina and Chaeyoung cancelled their spell and the chains disappeared.

   "You two have explaining to do," Jihyo says before going over to the passed out Kyungji. Kyungseo looks at Jihyo before leaving the dorm.

   Sana quickly went to her girlfriend's side and carried her bridal style to her room. Once she lays the younger girl down on her bed, she quietly drags a chair over to sit down on.

   "Jagiya, what's happening to you?" Sana was confused, never in her life has this ever happened to her while being with the younger girl. She holds Kyungji's hand softly before pecking the knuckles then rubbing them.