•Chapter 38•

•3rd Person POV•

   The referee raised their hand, as everyone waited in anticipation.

   "3..."

   "2..."

   "1..."

   "Go!"

   Once the hand fell, the two advanced forward for an attack. Both held their stance as the other exchange deadly blows. Their elements are starting to surround them as the duel grows longer.

   The entire JYP family started to worry when lightning sparks emitting from Kyungji's sword and ember flying from Woojin's. The back and forth continued, the sparks and embers grew bigger. To the point that Woojin had to swipe his sword to get rid of the flame and Kyungji gripped tighter on the handle and the sparks disappeared.

   Kyungji took a step back, then a deep breath, and closed her eyes. Her hearing sense sharpened and she hear Woojin's feet and struck him on the head.

   "Point!"

   Woojin snarled before returning back to his point and so does Kyungji. They waited for the count down with both gripping the sword tightly.

   "Go!"

   He took the first step this time and charged forward with an downward strike. Seeing this, Kyungji blocked it before turning and slaming her sword on his head.

   "Point! Kyungji wins!" With this Kyungji bows before turning her back towards Woojin, which boiled his blood further.

   'Does she think I'm a joke?' His question was short lived as Kyungji heard him since he was whispering.

   "Yes I do, you are utterly pathetic to look at," Everyone silently watched as the two stayed on the stage, "you know that she is already taken, yet you won't leave her. I know what you've been doing."

   Woojin grind his teeth as everyone around them started whispering, and Sana was watching carefully. Hoping that nothing bad happens.

   "A relationship is meant to be between a man and a woman, not between two men and two women," this comment made people cheer and this is when Twice was reminded that this country prohibits any lgbt couple.

   Woojin then smirks, "and, you need to be kicked out, you filled Sana's mind with your ideals and now she's you're girlfriend? What a joke!!"

   Kyungji's grip on the sword tightens. She repeatedly tells herself to calm down, if not things would get worse. The young girl glances around her surroundings as the stadium was filled with negative comments about her and with the other idols giving her eyes of pity.

   She takes her helmet off and gave the stadium a glare.

   "So what," the noise died down as she finally spoke again, "so what if I'm in a relationship with Sana? I love her and who are you to stop me? I bet you didn't know that I've been dating Sana since we were in high school."

   This caused the stadium to be filled with gasps and whispers.

   Kyungji didn't know where this confidence came from, but it was there and it wasn't leaving.

   "If an entire society couldn't stop me, what makes you this a boy like you could?" This time she really walked off the stage as the emotions where getting to her. Flash backs to her past started to rise back to remind her how horrible the world can be.

   Woojin was left there dumbfounded before turning back off the stage towards his members, who were not impressed. Kyungju stayed silent while the rest scolded Woojin on his actions, and when they were done, the twin came up to him and gave Woojin the hardest punch he's ever gotten on his face. He swore he heard his jaw crack.