•Chapter 33.5•

•Kyungju's POV•

The song blasted in the practice room while the 10 of us practice our song. My body stings every move I make, but I ignored it.

The music fades out, as the sound of us panting was left behind.

"Okay, that's it for now," Chan (our voted to be leader) announced, which made all of us drop to the ground. In the corner of my eye, I saw Felix getting up and passing us plastic water bottles.

"Hey Kyungju," I turned my head towards Woojin.

"Yeah?" I used my elbows to prop myself up from the ground to take a inhumane gulp of water to quench my thirst.

"Kyungji is competing in Kendo in ISAC right?" the question made me realize that I haven't talked to my cousin since the incident.

"I'm pretty sure she is."

The door then opened, and speaking of the devil herself.

"Kyungji!!!" Woojin, Minho, Felix and Seungmin (our bloodline relatives) got up and hugged the crap out of my twin.

"G-Guys— I– I- c-can't b-breath!!!—" they all let go, while Kyungji bend over to catch her breath.

I mean, it is four guys hugging one girl. Sure Kyungji is strong, but she's still a girl.

In the corner of my eye, I saw Sana who was laughing at her girlfriend's misery.

"Ah Sana noona," they all let go of my twin and bowed at Sana, who politely bows back.

The rest of the members acknowledged the older girl while I noticed a certain glint in Woojin's eyes as he looks at Sana.

I've known for the longest time that Woojin has an interest towards Sana. I never told my twin because I know it would end in a fight to the death.

"Sana noona, are you free later?" my eyes widened at Woojin's boldness. Is he not aware?

Everyone else seems to be shocked at the moment.

"Woojin hyung, didn't you know that Kyung—"

"I'm asking Sana noona, not Kyungji," both of them were glaring at each other.

I could then see light sparks in Kyungji's palm. But before she could execute her plan, I rushed over to her and held my twin's hand.

"Don't," I used an aggressive tone, which earned me a smirk in return.

It confused me, why?

I couldn't process what happened since I blacked out.

•Minutes later•

I groaned as the pounding on my head wouldn't stop. My eyes painfully opened as the rays of the sun greet them.

"Oh thank god you're awake," the familiar voice made me turn my head towards them.

"Minji?" I slowly sat up, "what are you doing here?"

"Well, I'm here to inform you about your twin," she gently places a file in front of me while she sits on the bed.

I looked at her before opening the file. My eyes widened. Minji then pointed at a part of the document.

"That's the reason why Maou wanted Kyungji to be a bloodlux," my head was filled with questions. I continued to flip through them, reading every single word on the page.

"How did you get this information?"

"When we went to hell to rescue her, I got curious as to why Maou wanted Kyungji as a bloodlux, that's why I took a sampling of her hair."

She takes a deep breath before explaining further, "it turns out, she could tap into any mancy that have been founded before, I also confirmed it in her diary."

She then passed me a photo of a list of names.

"These names on the left are people in the current times, while the ones on the right are the first mancers," everything then started to fall in place.

"So if she finds the rest of the lingering spirits of the first mancers, her power would be equivalent to a god, and her emotions would become unstable."

Minji holds my hand and looks into my eyes with fear looming in hers.

"We need to find a way for her to stop seeing these spirits," it was a lot of in formation to take in, but the puzzle is almost complete.

"Okay, but this is to save her," Minji nods before pecking my forehead.

"Now go to sleep, I know it's a lot to take in," I nodded before laying back down on the bed.

Also I realized that I'm in my room.

Kyungji.

Please wait.

I'm going to save you.

•JiU's POV•

I walked out of Kyungju's room with a heavy heart.

"You did what I asked you to?" I clenched my fist before turning to the person that is leaning against the wall.

Im Junghyeok.

"Yes. . ." the person lightly chuckles before walking towards me with a smirk.

"Good, my plan will start soon, so you better not betray me...."

"Im Minji."

That name.

I want it to burn.

"I hate you, brother."

Just like our family.

"I hate you too sis."

•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•

Hey guys, I'm sorry for not updating (even though I said I would), things, have just been hectic. Worse case is, I'm getting writer's block and school's going to start soon. So I'm sorry to announce this, but I'm going on hiatus. I don't know when I'll be coming back, but I know it's not anytime soon. Don't worry, I'm not going to leave forever, just until I could start writing this story like I did when I started this book. The other book will be on hiatus.

Once again I'm so sorry.

That's all.

Bye, have a nice morning/noon/afternoon/evening/sleep.

Author-nim logged out