•Chapter 23•

•3rd person POV•

Weeks have passed and Twice won multiple music shows while they also finished recording for their Japanese single 'One More Time'. Also within the week Sana has been pissed off every time they have to go to a music show. Why you may ask? You might be thinking, 'isn't she happy to see the fans?' oh don't worry she is.

It's more likely a specific member has been neglecting her.

Every time they're on a music show, Kyungji completely abandons her to go chat with Yoohyeon, which is the reason why she's ticked off all the time.

Though she isn't the only one.

Dami, Yoohyeon's girlfriend, is also ticked off by the neglecting of the older. Sana wanted to pull away the younger girl away from the 'Kyung thief', as Sana labeled her as, but held back remembering the fact that she had asked for the both of them to start over.

There wasn't even a single time the older could talk to the younger since she would be busy talking to her 'friend' and that completely ticks Sana off.

It's also weeks since Kyungju started training, and it's hilarious how he is supposedly suffering. Once in a while Kyungji would receive texts from the latter about advices on surviving the harsh training. Kyungji being Kyungji just replied with.

——————————————————

Blue Tiger: Deal with it ( ▀-▀)

Red Tiger: BUT PLSSSSSSS

Blue Tiger: Learn how to spell first before you text me, got it?

——————————————————

But then, sometimes Kyungju would update Kyungji about how he has reunited with his friend named Bang Chan, which the name is familiar to the Twice members as they could remember training with him. Of corse, Kyungji being his Twin, she's going to say something about it.

——————————————————

Blue Tiger: Wow, you're actually capable of gaining friends, good job, you socially awkward turtle. 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻🐢

Red Tiger: GODDAMN IT IM NOT A TURTLE YOU THOT!!!!!!

——————————————————

Though they may text like they want to kill each other, they still care and love each other.

And today, is the rare day!

Twice has 3 Days Off!!!!!

So naturally, the members would want to bond by watching movies, playing games or watching a new drama on T.V. Or do what Kyungji does. Sleep.

The younger was exhausted from their recent schedules. Her job may be painful, but it was fun for her, but she wants to take this opportunity to catch up on all of the sleep she has missed, or at least try to fix her sleeping schedule once again.

Once everyone finishes eating they're dinner they decided to watch the latest drama out on T.V. But before they could ask, Kyungji speed walks to the bathroom to brush her teeth, then to her shared bedroom, where she climbs her bunk and flops down on it. She grabs her stuffed Luxray toy and hugs it tightly. Though before Kyungji could fully succumbed to sleep, she felt arms snaking around her waist.

"Ungggggg," Kyungji groans at the sudden intruder while her body tenses up. She felt the person shift in their spot and went up to her ear.

"Don't worry, it's just me," Kyungji slowly turned around to face the person once back hugging her.