•Chapter 15•

•3rd person POV•

It was early in the morning. The sun hasn't risen up yet and everyone is sleeping peacefully. Until one of them blew up from a sudden phone call about the change of plans.

"FOR FUCK'S SAKES JINYOUNG, DID YOU EVEN THINK OF THE CONSEQUENCES OF DOING THIS ALL OF A SUDDEN?!?!?! YOU SHOULD HAVE TOLD ME A FEW WEEKS AGO!!!!!!!!" Kyungha bursted on the phone when she heard of JYP's sudden change of plans.

«I'm sorry Kyungha, but people are expecting a cutesy concept from them, maybe just wait a bit before the dark concept.» Kyungha rubbed the bridge of her nose, trying to prevent an upcoming headache to form.

"You're fucking lucky I have spare songs for side tracks, but not a main track," Kyungha heard JYP sigh.

«I'll send you a sound file and a pdf of their comeback title track, it's called Likey, I'll move the recording in next month, that's enough time to have Kyungseo and possibly Momo to make the choreography, that's also hopefully enough time for them to memorize it,» Kyungha lets out a frustrated groan as she feels the headache form.

"I'll see what we can do, bye," Kyungha coldly replies before hanging up, not letting the man speak.

"Aish, I wonder why my sister could handle that man," she ruffled her hair in complete distress.

On the other side of the door was the members of Twice (minus Momo and Kyungji). They looked at her with pitiful looks since they heard of the sudden concept change.

"ARRGH!!!!" they all flinched at the booming voice of the older girl.

"Tzuyu, go talk to Kyungha unnie, we'll wake up the other three," the younger girl nodded as she watches the rest of the members retreat to their assigned rooms.

Tzuyu cautiously opened the door which garnered Kyungha's attention. A glared came at Tzuyu's way, but quickly soften when Kyungha realized it was only the maknae.

She can't be mad at her, even if she tried.

"What do you need Tzuyu-ah?" Kyungha tried faking her emotions, but the maknae could see through her, even after witnessing the burst of the older.

"Unnie you don't have to fake it, I know you're mad about the sudden change of concepts," Kyungha let's put a sigh of defeat before laying down on her bed.

"We've been working hard for this, to just hold it back like that just because he doesn't want to risk the possibility of backfire of having a dark concept, he's a coward," Tzuyu could only nod. Kyungha looks over to the latter and noticed fear looming in her eyes.

"Tzuyu-ah," the older calls. Tzuyu snaps out of her trance.

"Ne unnie?"

"You don't have to be scared, I'm not going to hurt—" the sudden hug from the latter surely shocked Kyungha.

"I'm here for you unnie, don't worry, we'll find a way to make all of this work, all 12 of us will work hard," Kyungha started tearing up from the younger's words. She looks into the younger's eyes before landing her eyes on Tzuyu's plum pink lips. Not being able to hold in the urge anymore, she pulled and crushed their lips together.

Tzuyu—obviously shocked—pushed the older girl away before storming out of the room. Kyungha smacked her head for letting her desire take control of her actions.

"Pabo."

Meanwhile, Tzuyu was back in her room. She huddled herself up under her blankets while her face is beet red.