•Chapter 14.5 3/3•

•3rd person POV•

   "It's truly been a while since I've seen you Lee," Rin, also known as one of Satan's twins, stood up with the sword case's strap slung on his shoulder before turning around to face the latter.

   "I— we need your help," the man raised his eyebrow before making his way towards us.

   "Why do you need my help?"

   "We need to speak to your father," Rin widened his eyes.

   "Is this because your sibling would turn into a bloodlux?" Kyungju nodded with his head down as Minji stood behind him completely confused.

   "Yes," Kyungju then bowed, "please, I at least want to keep the remainder of my family alive."

   This action caused Minji and Rin to be shock, as both of them know that Kyungju bows to no one.

   Little did they know that Kyungju becomes soft when it comes to his family.

   Rin shifted his weight to his other foot. He knew it wasn't going to be easy. His father is very stubborn so convincing him with just words isn't going to do anything. Rin was about to speak, when another voice spoke before he could.

   "Rin just let him, he's desperate to save his family," they all turned towards the direction the voice came from.

   A young man with brown hair, blue eyes with glasses glasses on stood by the frame of the front doors.

   "But...you know how hard it is to convince, especially about Bloodluxes," Rin explained to his brother. Yukio only shook his head.

   "Well, he'll at least try, now let's go to Ente Isla," Rin sighs.

   "Fine," Rin turns around and holds out his right arm out before closing his eyes.

   Minji held onto Kyungju's arm once she saw a dark portal opening up. Kyungju looks down at his shorter girlfriend.

   "It will be okay, we're just crossing at another dimension called Ente Isla," Minji grew confused.

   "I though Satan was in hell?" Kyungju laughed lightly.

   "That's what the books say, but in reality the monks only did that so they wouldn't know about the possibility of crossing dimensions."

   Minji let's out a soft 'ah' before facing the portal.

   "Okay we're good," Rin grinned, showing his sharp demonic teeth. Kyungju grabbed Minji's hand before entering the portal. The float in a purple-ish tunnel as darkness was seen on the other side. Kyungju pushed himself further to go faster, and a few second they landed in the throne room. Multiple step of stairs lead up to the throne.

   There Satan sat. In his glorious throne with his head resting on his arm. Satan saw the two and he leaned back on his throne.

   "What are you doing here Kyungju?" his voice boomed around the room. Kyungju walked up in front of the stairs that leads up to the throne. He kneels down which caused Satan to raise his eyebrow up.

   "Please...let Kyungji go from this horrible fate," this shocked Satan greatly, after all, Lees are known to be ruthless and unforgiving. Never in his life would he ever see a Lee bowing down to him.

   "Hm..."

   "Maou, just do it," their attention was turned to the new voice that entered. A woman with red hair that's tied in a messy ponytail wearing a simple black nightgown entered the room with a small child with long-ish white hair with a purple strand in front in her arm.

   "But Emi~" Kyungju and Minji stood there in shock once they heard the great Satan, lord of evil whine.

   Emilia the great hero, once was the nemesis of Satan himself, is now his wife.

   "Bloodluxes are the only bad thing I could get these days~" Satan pouts, while Emilia made her way next to the throne.

   "Maou!" she glares at her husband. Satan sighs in defeat.

   "Alright I'll take Kyungji off my list," Kyungju shoots up from his kneeling position with a huge grin on his face.

   "Thank you!!!" Kyungju grabs Minji's hand and they enter the portal once again. Satan chuckles which causes his wife to look at him and sigh.

   "You're not actually going to remove it are you," Satan smiles wickedly.

   "Of course not."

•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•

   A-yo readers, what's up? Well I am tired as hell, I lost my house keys, had a social studies test, band practice, the choir practice, and then I have to do a test tomorrow on social studies (probably just going to wing it), and I have like a gazillion piano pieces to learn by December (the cons of knowing how to play the piano) the good part is I'm also learning Miracles in December!!!!! Anyways I'm not going to make this any longer so have a good day readers, and see you on the next update.

  Bye bye!!!!!!!!!!

Author-nim logged out