•Chapter 29•

•3rd person POV•

   Red beaming eyes stared at Twice. It's breathing is unstable. A wolf-like creature stood before them, with teeth sharp enough to rip everyone in half. But it just stands there on its four legs, breathing.

   "K-Kyungji?" Its ears perked up at the sound of their name being called.

   Out of the nine of them, Sana slowly approached it with her hand out.

   "It's okay Kyungji....unnie's here," Sana was close to touching Kyungji's snout when all of a sudden sirens rang out. This provoked Kyungji's sensitive senses, so it resulted in her jumping out of the window.

   She used her claws to latch on onto the building and started climbing up. Sana rushed over to the window and looked up to see a helicopter shining a light towards the climbing wolf.

   Then it hit Sana.

   "Who called the police?" she slowly turns. She scanned her members and noticed one of them holding their phone.

   "Tzuyu-ah?" everyone then turned to the youngest. Tzuyu clutches her phone to her chest.

   "Did you call the police?" the members of Twice surprised at Sana's lifeless tone. When the latter didn't answer, Sana snapped.

   "WHY?!" Sana's loud voice boomed through the room. This genuinely scared everyone, especially Tzuyu. She doesn't recognize the person she loves anymore.

   "T-This is a-a m-mons-ster we-we're d-dealing with!!!" Tzuyu reasoned, hoping that the older would calm down. But it didn't, it made Sana's temper worse.

   "THAT'S KYUNGJI! NOT A MONSTER!!!!!" Sana's temper rises. She was about to attack, but someone froze her on the spot. Literally. Well, just her feet really.

   "Fighting each other won't help, I suggest we talk about this at our old apartment, Kyungju will be there," Kyungha appeared at the door, which shocked some of them.

   Sana broke the ice off and walked to the given destination. Everyone followed afterwards. While Tzuyu and Kyungha stayed behind.

   "You wanted to get rid of her, didn't you?" this shocked the younger. It was her initial plan, but how did—

   "I could read you like an open book Tzuyu, I know you," those words left them in a tense atmosphere.

   The older girl went on ahead and left Tzuyu dumbfounded. She held her to her phone tighter while she holds back her tears.

   'Is it wrong to desire someone?'

   'No it's not,' an unfamiliar voice said in Tzuyu's head.

•Apartment•

   "So, how did all of this exactly happen?" Kyungha asked. All of them sat in the living room. Nayeon proceeds to explain since she was the first one to reach the room.

   "I may have an idea as to why she turned like that," all eyes turned to Kyungju who is browsing through the bookshelf of his apartment. He recently bought this once he started training, he didn't know that this was the apartment previously owned by his siblings.

   "Well don't keep us in suspense, spill it out," Kyungha said starting to get impatient with her younger brother.

   "Alright, alright, chill," Kyungju then sat down on the armrest of the armchair that his sister is sitting on.