•Chapter 21•

•3rd person POV•

   Jihyo signals everyone to leave them alone. Once everyone filtered out of the door, Kyungji finally spoke up.

   "What's wrong Jihyo-ah?" Kyungji was utterly confused at the actions of her girlfriend.

   "Let's break up," those simple words broke Kyungji.

   "W-Wait, w-why?" Jihyo could tell that Kyungji is holding back her tears, but she has to do this. It's for her and Sana's good.

   "I know that Sana is Zaki," Kyungji stayed silent.

   "Yes she didn't tell you that she was, but put yourself in her shoes, you leave your love to pursue your dreams," Kyungji clenches her fist recalling the memory.

   "The reason you didn't tell her because you wanted her to continue her studies, but regrets it as you realized you left the one you love all on her own just because of your dreams," Jihyo looks at Kyungji, who's tears are already falling.

   "That's why you worked hard to debut, so you could see her again, then one day you guys meet again, you were thrilled to tell her all of the stories of your journey of being in a group..."

   The last words hits the younger girl hard, "...but then you realized she doesn't remember who you are."

   Jihyo notices this and motions the younger to sit on her bed. She holds Kyungji hand tightly while using her other hand to caress the sobbing girl.

   "I— never— thought— of—" Jihyo pulls her in a hug as she rubs Kyungji's back, hoping she'd calm down.

   "Shhh it's okay, as long as you understand now, it will be okay," Jihyo felt her hospital gown get soaked by Kyungji's tears, but she paid no attention to it.

   "Now go talk to Sana unnie okay?" Kyungji nods before getting up from the bed and exiting the room.

   Jihyo sighs as the pain in her chest hasn't left. Kyungseo then entered the room after hearing the conversation between the two.

   "It hurts doesn't it? Seeing the one you love completely in love with someone else," Kyungseo sits on the edge of Jihyo's bad. Jihyo looks at him the towards the opened door.

   "It does, but it better to see them happy than miserable."

•Kyungji's POV•

   I jogged out of the room to search for Sana unnie. Why am I so stupid?

   Why haven't I thought of her situation before jumping into conclusions?

   From afar I saw her chestnut hair as she wanders aimlessly trough the halls. I pushed my legs further until I was close enough to embrace her. She was startled but I tightened my grip around her shoulder while I bury my face into her neck.

   "I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry...." I repeatedly mumble those two words with my eyes tightly closed refusing to let the tears to fall. I felt her hands removing my arms around her which caused me to panic.

   'She's not going to forgive me...she hates m—' soft pressure on my lips made my eyes open wide.

   'She's.....kissing me....' not letting this chance go, I closed my eyes, grabbing her arms and pulled her closer. She grabs the collar of my shirt and moved her lips ferociously against mine, releasing her emotions into it.

   We parted as our lungs required air. After a few breathers we connected our lips once more, already missing the feeling of it against mine.

   Again we parted, but this time I rest my forehead against her as her breath fans my face.