•Chapter 3•

•Jihyo's POV•

   Everyone was sitting in the living room watching a random drama chosen by none other than Nayeon and Chaeyoung. Everyone wasn't really paying attention, I know they're busy thinking about the new member. I let out a sigh, is this really a good idea? What if we don't get along with the new member?

My phone vibrated and I took it out of my pocket.

———————————————————

JYP-nim: The new member will come there soon, she's just packing her stuff right now.

JYP-nim: And her siblings are coming with her.

JYP-nim: She has pets too.

———————————————————

   My eyes widen at the message as I stare at it for a moment. So the person agreed? I wonder who it is.

   "Guys we're getting a new member," they all turned to me with excited looks.

Great

   "And her siblings and pets are coming too."

   And everyone started shouting.

   Great

   Just great

   I could feel a headache coming in my head.

   Ughhhhhhhhhh

•Kyungji's POV•

   I went home excitedly since I was ready to spread the news to my siblings. Once I entered the apartment there were multiple cardboard boxes stacked on each other and my siblings were sitting on the couch, on their phones.

   My siblings and I are like a pack of wolves, we stick together through think and thin. And we share the same secret, which makes our bond stronger.

   "Why are there multiple boxes out?" I asked them.

   "Oh JYP told us already," Kyungseo started.

   "And we're coming with you," Kyungha ended.

   My eyes widen. I cover my mouth with my hand, tears brimming in my eyes, "jjinja?!?!"

   "Yup, I am officially Twice's Choreographer!!!!!" my brother jumped up from his seat with his fist in the air.

   "And I will be the song writer of Twice from now on," my sister calmly says.

   "Kyungji~"

   "Kyungji!!"

   "Tsukuyomi, Amaterasu!!!! you guys are coming too!!!!!!" I picked up Tsukuyomi (Black Cat) and Amaterasu (White Akita) jumped up. I crouched down and hugged both of them. Amaterasu is up to a third of my shins and Tsukuyomi is the same.

   And yes Amaterasu and Tsukuyomi can talk, but only the trio could understand them, as it is a part of our secret.

   "Well your manager is here to pick us up," Kyungha informed us.

   "You go first Kyungji, bring Tsukuyomi and Amaterasu, we'll bring our stuff, it's not much anyways," I nodded before placing down Tsukuyomi and Amaterasu on the floor.

   "Let's go guys!!!!" I started walking and they followed. I've had them since I was a child so they follow my commands without fighting.

   "Hello Manager-ssi."