•Chapter 10•

•3rd person POV•

The sun slowly rises in the horizon as the birds fly in the sky while the streets stays reasonably quiet. One cub was awaken from her slumber by the sudden dryness of her throat. She gets off her bed and ventures towards the kitchen.

The dorm was quiet. But the kitchen lights were open which greatly confused her.

"Mina unnie? What are you doing up so early?" Chaeyoung asked the penguin like member that she adores so much.

"Oh, I was thirsty," Chaeyoung let out a soft 'ah' before going to the cupboards to grab a cup.

"You're thirsty as well?" Chaeyoung nodded as she fills her cup with water before gulping it all down to satisfy her dry throat.

"We have to prepare the teaser for our music video today right?" Chaeyoung asked the older who which gave her a nod.

"Chaengie," before she could answer, the older pinned her against the counter. Shock was evident from the younger's face.

"N-Ne unnie?" Mina lowered her head to match the younger's height.

"I—"

"What the hell?!?!" both looked at the direction the voice was coming from.

There stood a shocked looking Momo.

Well that's nice.

'Way to ruin the moment peach,' Mina glares at the dancing machine while also to remind herself to get back at her later on.

"This early in the morning Minari? Control yourself you horny penguin," both blushed at the dancer's comment. They pulled away from each other as the other members filter in the room.

After everyone was in the kitchen Kyungseo started cooking food, once he was done, they realized that there are two other people missing.

"Where's Kyungji and Sana unnie?" Dahyun asked as she's concerned of her cousin and fellow member missing.

"Don't worry, Kyungji texted me saying that both of them would be staying in the instrument room of the company," Jihyo replies as she sips her daily coffee.

Suddenly Kyungseo dropped the wooden spoon he's holding while Kyungha spits out her tea in shock.

"WHAT?!?!?!?!" Their booming voices combined shook the kitchen a bit which scared the living day lights out of the twice members.

"Calm down you two, Sana knows her boundaries, I think....." Dahyun's voice slowly fades quietly which doesn't help the two enraged siblings.

"Where's Amaterasu and Tsukuyomi? I couldn't find them," Tzuyu's question piqued the interest of the two.

"Wait Tsukuyomi–"

"–and Amaterasu are gone?" The tall maknae nodded which made the two oldest sigh in relief.

"Kyungji is safe then," Kyungseo picks up the wooden spoon he has dropped earlier and placed it in the sink before grabbing another one from the drawer near the stove.

"Wait how? Your pets are gone," Kyungha and Kyungseo looked at each other briefly before looking at the 8 girls.

"You'll see later when we go there."

•JYP building•

"Tsuku are you sure this is safe?" The small Akita dog asked once again as they crawl through the dusty air vents with the black cat in the lead. Their light was limited from the screens the let's the tiniest bit of light seep in.